Day 2 Draft Thread | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 Draft Thread

Great pick.

5'11" CB with 4.43 speed, a 35 inch vert, solid strength, and ball skills.

if we wanted Bailey we would have taken him, we didnt miss out on him.

I suppose you're right, I'm just very, very concerned about what we're going to do to replace Davone Bess now. If it's true what I've heard, gonna be disappointed people here. And no, sorry, my lips are sealed.

Still leaves us w 2 4s for a we and rb; I don't think wr is the pressing need everyone is making it out to be we have 3 big contracts at wr and lets not forget about rid hard Matthews

People criticizing Ireland for this draft are seriously high on dope! This draft is better than any draft he has done to date! Best Defensive player in the draft and 2 great CB prospects and a versatile OL plus have more picks to go. Seriously stop sounding so stupid!

people complain because they have never heard of the player and they want big name guys. Just because they havent heard of them doesnt mean ireland blew the pick

Great pick.

5'11" CB with 4.43 speed, a 35 inch vert, solid strength, and ball skills.
I like him as well. Long, rangy kid who plays the ball well. Lots of experience on an island and in press man. A little soft, needs to get stronger and play tougher.

We still badly need another olineman (Barrett Jones?) & compeition at FS (Phillip Thomas?) for Chris Clemons who's a free agent at the end of the year.

I suppose you're right, I'm just very, very concerned about what we're going to do to replace Davone Bess now. If it's true what I've heard, gonna be disappointed people here. And no, sorry, my lips are sealed.

Did you hear Dolphins are signing Titus Young

Back
Top Bottom