Day 3 targets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 3 targets?

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Seems like there’s still plenty of good players to potentially draft but I doubt they all make it to our next pick(s). would be awesome to see us trade up like @VAFinsfan72 posted about in his thread. There’s a few teams with multiple picks

personally I hope we make a move to fry maybe another OL, safety for sure too.

OL-

Guard - Mahogany, McCormick (both good options.. best ones left?) maybe Javion Cohen

Center - Van Pran, Bortini, Nourzad, Limmer, Lee

WR- Franklin, Rice, Baker, Johnny Wilson,
Ainias Smith, Malik Washington, Mason Tipton (mcdaniel likes tippy)

TE - Theo Johnson (my top choice) but maybe All, Stover? Please pass on Sanders

RB - plenty left still! Tons of guys who could contribute. Big ones, fast ones, etc

DT/DL - Boyd, Dorlus, Jefferson, Taylor iii, Egoigbe, Logan Lee, Evan Anderson

LB - probably could find a gem in here somewhere? Trotter, Gray, Jacobs, Tyrice Knight, Casey (don’t know much about all these dudes but I feel like I’ve seen some of these names pop up as potential sleepers)

S -Jaden Hicks!!! D Taylor-Demerson, Malik Mustapha, James Williams (lb?), Trey Taylor, Mark Perry

I think we are going to end up signing Odell as our WR3, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't address that position here on Day 3. Also think a veteran guard will be added, so I think one position that really needs addressed today is Safety. Campbell is really the only depth they currently have behind Holland and Poyer. Give me two safties today.

Obviously we have a long way to go before we pick, barring a trade-up it’s going to be slim pickings by the time we are on the clock.

With only 2 Safeties on the roster I would think we have to go in that direction with Trey Taylor out of Air Force.

Cedric Gray and Brandon Dorlus on defense, Mahogany and Franklin on offense in terms of guys I want to make a move for.

As far as waiting til 158, not really too concerned. The guys with a strong chance at making an impact will be few and far between but like of other people, I'd love the Louisville RB, Guerendo.

I do still want Stanford's kicker Joshua Karty, in round 7.

To make the roster, any OL we draft would need to beat out both Kion Smith and Robert Jones. Not saying it’s impossible, but a Day Three rookie beating out two guys who we carried on our active roster all last season seems… unlikely.

To make the roster, any OL we draft would need to beat out both Kion Smith and Robert Jones. Not saying it’s impossible, but a Day Three rookie beating out two guys who we carried on our active roster all last season seems… unlikely.
Good point but you never know

Agree, but that's true of almost all positions.

Maybe we find a "diamond", but more likely not

I'm sooooo ****ing mad at the lack of draft picks we've made.

Its now basically official becuase we didn't trade down.

From 2022 thru 2024 - the Miami Dolphins made the fewest draft picks over a 3 year stretch, in NFL History.

Trading down really was a must. Grier gets an "F" for this draft from me, and it has nothing to do with the players he took.... well maybe a little.

Back
Top Bottom