Day 3 targets? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 3 targets?

Cedric Gray and Brandon Dorlus on defense, Mahogany and Franklin on offense in terms of guys I want to make a move for.

As far as waiting til 158, not really too concerned. The guys with a strong chance at making an impact will be few and far between but like of other people, I'd love the Louisville RB, Guerendo.

I do still want Stanford's kicker Joshua Karty, in round 7.
Trotter's another guy that becomes interesting if he makes it to Miami's spot.

Allen is probably the running back I want, but there are a few.

It would be nice to add a guard like Mahogany.

I'm sooooo ****ing mad at the lack of draft picks we've made.

Its now basically official becuase we didn't trade down.

From 2022 thru 2024 - the Miami Dolphins made the fewest draft picks over a 3 year stretch, in NFL History.

Trading down really was a must. Grier gets an "F" for this draft from me, and it has nothing to do with the players he took.... well maybe a little.
Just feels like we’re in the rams mode of F them picks right now. Feels like we want to build through FA and trades which is a questionable decision considering the players we’ve lost/stand to lose due to cap constraints.

Don't sleep on Tejhaun Palmer at WR. Big WR (6'2, 210 iirc) with 4.45 speed and it shows up in a big way. Excellent with the ball in his hands. On passes under 20 yards, on a per-target basis, he was the most efficient WR in the class along with Ladd McConkey. Palmer played at a smaller school so there are caveats, but he made some plays vs Georgia (believe it was Georgia).

I'm still pulling for Johnny Wilson, but Palmer would be an exciting fit.

Let’s keep this thread about players to be drafted and if you want to bitch about Grier/ross/the team then you can locate a different thread for that
We don't pick until 159..... what can we realistically expect?

This draft had 120 players with NFL Draftable grades according to Belicheck and Field Yates.

What are we gonna get out of this day of the draft? Probably Jack ****.

The quarterback Melton could be interesting. He has tantalizing physical tools. Can he develop the rest?

At least initially, I could see a vision for him operating in the push plays.

I'm sooooo ****ing mad at the lack of draft picks we've made.

Its now basically official becuase we didn't trade down.

From 2022 thru 2024 - the Miami Dolphins made the fewest draft picks over a 3 year stretch, in NFL History.

Trading down really was a must. Grier gets an "F" for this draft from me, and it has nothing to do with the players he took.... well maybe a little.
"F" as in "F****ng" with "MrChad? - LOL

We don't pick until 159..... what can we realistically expect?

This draft had 120 players with NFL Draftable grades according to Belicheck and Field Yates.

What are we gonna get out of this day of the draft? Probably Jack ****.
Probably stay with Grier's board. - LOL

The quarterback Melton could be interesting. He has tantalizing physical tools. Can he develop the rest?

At least initially, I could see a vision for him operating in the push plays.
Thanks @SF Dolphin Fan , I do want Milton.

I'm trying to snap myself out of this Dolphins rage i have right now.

It's my Eagles Fan friend..... got Mitchel and DeJean, he's just so happy and It's eating my heart out.

Teams hit late... it is rare but happens and sometimes happens BIG

Brady
Purdy

There are likely many non qb's too but those are 2 of the better examples. There is hope after 120.

Back
Top Bottom