Day 3 targets? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 3 targets?

It's gotten to the point where I don't really know any of the players getting mentioned in this thread. Glad evaluation of players isn't my job.
Sci Fi Glitch GIF by tewz1

We don't pick until 159..... what can we realistically expect?

This draft had 120 players with NFL Draftable grades according to Belicheck and Field Yates.

What are we gonna get out of this day of the draft? Probably Jack ****.

😭😭😭😭

Some of us enjoy this time of the year right down to day 3. Go be miserable elsewhere. Yes obviously picks in this range won’t work out for plenty of teams but you know what? Maybe some of us want to talk about it and not another retreaded Chris Grier bitch & moan fest. Yes more picks would be cool. We know.

😭😭😭😭

Some of us enjoy this time of the year right down to day 3. Go be miserable elsewhere. Yes obviously picks in this range won’t work out for plenty of teams but you know what? Maybe some of us want to talk about it and not another retreaded Chris Grier bitch & moan fest. Yes more picks would be cool. We know.
Wow, you might want to catch up on the rest of the thread before you throw your insults their "mod"

I changed my tone rather quickly, and you would have known that had you read the thread.
Fight Oklahoma GIF by Storyful

Wow, you might want to catch up on the rest of the thread before you throw your insults their "mod"

I changed my tone rather quickly, and you would have known that had you read the thread.
Fight Oklahoma GIF by Storyful
Hey.

That's Mod to you. Capital M.

Excellent

Sorry if the reply was harsh. There’s been plenty of negativity around the last 2 days didn’t feel the need for more in a simple thread as this

Excellent

Sorry if the reply was harsh. There’s been plenty of negativity around the last 2 days didn’t feel the need for more in a simple thread as this
I've been one of the positive ones all week though.

I just had a hour or so where I got jealous of the Eagles draft and our lack of picks, but I'm good now, I love the players we got so far. Getting Wright saved the draft for me. And we have some nice players left on the board right now. We could score again in a min.

Sorry for my tone as well, everyone is a bit touchy today, been a stressful few days.

Mike Tyson Hug GIF

I've been one of the positive ones all week though.

I just had a hour or so where I got jealous of the Eagles draft and our lack of picks, but I'm good now, I love the players we got so far. Getting Wright saved the draft for me. And we have some nice players left on the board right now. We could score again in a min.

Sorry for my tone as well, everyone is a bit touchy today, been a stressful few days.

Mike Tyson Hug GIF
I’m so jealous of the eagles mass amount of picks too

Ugh

I think we are going to end up signing Odell as our WR3, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't address that position here on Day 3. Also think a veteran guard will be added, so I think one position that really needs addressed today is Safety. Campbell is really the only depth they currently have behind Holland and Poyer. Give me two safties today.
Beau Brade from Maryland would be a good pickup.

Seems like there’s still plenty of good players to potentially draft but I doubt they all make it to our next pick(s). would be awesome to see us trade up like @VAFinsfan72 posted about in his thread. There’s a few teams with multiple picks

personally I hope we make a move to fry maybe another OL, safety for sure too.

OL-

Guard - Mahogany, McCormick (both good options.. best ones left?) maybe Javion Cohen

Center - Van Pran, Bortini, Nourzad, Limmer, Lee

WR- Franklin, Rice, Baker, Johnny Wilson,
Ainias Smith, Malik Washington, Mason Tipton (mcdaniel likes tippy)

TE - Theo Johnson (my top choice) but maybe All, Stover? Please pass on Sanders

RB - plenty left still! Tons of guys who could contribute. Big ones, fast ones, etc

DT/DL - Boyd, Dorlus, Jefferson, Taylor iii, Egoigbe, Logan Lee, Evan Anderson

LB - probably could find a gem in here somewhere? Trotter, Gray, Jacobs, Tyrice Knight, Casey (don’t know much about all these dudes but I feel like I’ve seen some of these names pop up as potential sleepers)

S -Jaden Hicks!!! D Taylor-Demerson, Malik Mustapha, James Williams (lb?), Trey Taylor, Mark Perry
we get any of these guys? how have the responses done vs what we actually took? any hits? it is so interesting...with all the responses, i wonder how many people got right and the ratio of actual hits to responses? it is not easy, that is for sure!

Back
Top Bottom