Day 4 Training Camp Tweets HERE! | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 4 Training Camp Tweets HERE!

So Foster's status has elevated? Based on what?

And he has somehow overtaken one of 2020's top 2 wide receivers on the team?

Based on what?

Talk about putting a ridiculous amount of stock in the underwear Olympics installs.
One might base it on the fact that Flo has reiterated time and again that the guys who practice well will be given a roll/snaps.

I do agree that less than a week in, in unpadded practices, is too early to say with any certainty how this will ultimately shake out.

I need to look at this guys tape. Does he play with a prosthetic hand? Is he doing all this engaging the opponent with one hand?
If you allow him to play on the edge and rush the Qb he has great talent and instincts

If you allow him to play on the edge and rush the Qb he has great talent and instincts
He is also a likeable guy with an infectious great attitude.

While he is fast/quick as hell, he does also have an obvious physical limitation. Maybe he can overcome it. It would be great, but I have my doubts.

Reading all these tweets and to me it seems that Omar Kelly is a beaten down Dolphins reporter.

He's seen so much losing and bad play he's having a hard time seeing positives without being pessimistic.

Poor guy has lost his way.
This would be true if when Omar started he was even a bit upbeat, but from day one, when he started covering the Dolphins, he has been taking backhanded shot, attacked players that competed against players he liked, and a Debbie Downer with any chance he got.

He is also a likeable guy with an infectious great attitude.

While he is fast/quick as hell, he does also have an obvious physical limitation. Maybe he can overcome it. It would be great, but I have my doubts.
I’ll wait to see him in preseason, if he makes the team I’ll get into his game and what I thought Pre draft…I lobbied hard for him Three years ago.

If you understand what happened to Williams, its easy to see why, he's not practicing. The fans need to stop complaining about him.
The complaints about him being injured aren't irrational or harsh. Ability is availability. But players get injured, part of the game.

PW is an enigma. Against AZ he played well...other games. His hands seemed suspect and perhaps had concentration issues.

I think our WR room is deeper than it's been in forever. Hopefully he comes back and is dominant.

But even a small drop off in his performance puts him in danger of being cut.

This is the first time I've seen this from Omar..

I am excited Wilson is coming on. Obviously, he has worked on his game and has been able to turn it up a notch. I am guessing it's his route running that is making the difference. It's early yet, but I see this as a win-win for the WR room because reviewing his film might help our other guys, too—especially Waddle, with who he shares a lot of similarities. I know this will sound strange, but another thing I like about Wilson's success is Waddle isn't top-dog right off the get-go. If things came too easy for Waddle, then he might not appreciate how hard it is to be successful in the NFL. However, now that Wilson is setting the tone, Waddle will have to work to take the crown for being our top WR. He's a competitor, so I have no doubt he will get there, but it's nice to see other WRs pulling their weight too. It will help keep the bar high for our WR room. The more, the merrier. Woot!

I was being facetious!

He showed more ability in that single performance, though.
I kno I kno but Foster just needs an opportunity - he has speed size and needs the ball to show off his 20 yard per catch ability

Williams stands in his way put him on year long IR I can’t take it week to week from him and Parker

Back
Top Bottom