DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!!

Beautiful here in Wisconsin for the 2nd day of camp and the first practice. 74 degrees, partly cloudy, and slight breeze.

40K milling around TitleTown District right now. On DreamDrive the kids have their bikes lined up for the players to ride over to practice on Ray Nitschke Field. Just one of the many great traditions that is exclusive to Green Bay Packers Training Camp.

Curly Lambeau started the training camp model that we see today around the NFL. In 1946 Lambeau had the first training camp of it's kind in the NFL.

Kind of a shame that I see hardly any Dolphin fans attending training camp. How many do they have open to the public? Are they charging a fee or something? Not have good facilities? What is the reason for the lack of interest in Dolphins camp?

I'll be heading into Ray Nitschke Field in about a bit for the 10:30 a.m. cst practice.

Ray-Nitschke-3.jpg

Wish the Phins luck this season, except on Christmas. Sorry, nothing personal, but the Pack is going to steamroll the Phins and ruin your Christmas Day.

Again, nothing personal, it's just business.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!

Beautiful here in Wisconsin for the 2nd day of camp and the first practice. 74 degrees, partly cloudy, and slight breeze.

40K milling around TitleTown District right now. On DreamDrive the kids have their bikes lined up for the players to ride over to practice on Ray Nitschke Field. Just one of the many great traditions that is exclusive to Green Bay Packers Training Camp.

Curly Lambeau started the training camp model that we see today around the NFL. In 1946 Lambeau had the first training camp of it's kind in the NFL.

Kind of a shame that I see hardly any Dolphin fans attending training camp. How many do they have open to the public? Are they charging a fee or something? Not have good facilities? What is the reason for the lack of interest in Dolphins camp?

I'll be heading into Ray Nitschke Field in about a bit for the 10:30 a.m. cst practice.

View attachment 114285

Wish the Phins luck this season, except on Christmas. Sorry, nothing personal, but the Pack is going to steamroll the Phins and ruin your Christmas Day.

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
Get Out Of Here GIF by filmeditor

View attachment 114285

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
ummm **** off?

View attachment 114285

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
FYI- the team limits the amount of practices open to the public. All of them have a ticket system (no charge) to attend. All of the practices open to the public are "sold out". They have a brand new state of the art practice facility that opened this year, right next to the stadium. Interest in camp (and the team) have not been this high in many years.
Hope that answers your questions...

Back
Top Bottom