DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!!

For what its worth, I've always liked Travis. even back when he was just a little pissant like us on a dolphins message board. But hes always pissed, ****, cummed, sneezed, coughed out dolphin positivity. Now that hes a fins employee, all that positivity coming out of him is glittery on top of it. So i always take his assessments with a grain of salt

Kyle >>>>>> Travis

So glad Travis moved on for that very reason. I only watch/listen to him now when he’s interviewing players. He’s an ass kisser to the extreme.

This might be the most football-smart thing I've heard Coach say, and he's said a LOT of football-smart things.

Travis, look up the definition of diatribe.

Tell us, Why is that statement smart?

Kyle >>>>>> Travis

So glad Travis moved on for that very reason. I only watch/listen to him now when he’s interviewing players. He’s an ass kisser to the extreme.

I really don't listen to podcast. Travis has always been like the eager pep in a step aqua color glasses youngster even when he posted in here. Never really thought of it as ass kissing. I do think he was hired by the fins because of his 100% all time 24/7/365 aqua colored glasses because they knew that he would always spread any positive propaganda they wanted..

you listen to travis, its cause you want to feel good, not exactly know 100% what is going on. Tua connects on 80 yard bomb, well the other reporters say the play was blown dead 3 seconds before hand.

Alot of fluff with him. after you read about 3-4 camp reports you can piece together how practice really went for everyone

I'm not sure. I just know I was probably the only person in New Hampshire receiving Dolphin Digest in the mail in 1985... :-) :)
This made me laugh. I looked forward to this publication all the time in the early 90’s. I’d find out about a guy they signed two weeks ago because news travelled a bit slower in them days. Lol

Back
Top Bottom