DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!!

I will bet you a grand they don’t win 13.
I'd like some of this action let's do something to fund the site with winners getting some Dolphins paraphernalia or tickets.

TOTAL GAMES WON POOL.

Regular season only

Theses are only suggestions!!!

Tie breakers
O - rank
D - rank
Team total Passing yards
Team total Rushing yards
Total Offensive points
Total Defensive Yards allowed

He's like the new Andy Cohen.... for those that remember him.
I remember Andy cohen’s piece from like 2003 or 2004 after Ricky abruptly retired. He really tried to make it seem like we stood a chance of making it to the Super Bowl. I was going boy 17 then and knew we were screwed. 😂

This is brilliant of McDaniel, some times being aggressive and even scoring too quickly will hurt you.

If you're going against a high scoring team, and get on the board 1st, it's to your benefit to try and not score too quickly, run more, make shorter passes, run that clock to the point the clock time ends up favoring you 2 to 1, gives your D some huge rest, while killing your opponent's D all game.

Everything about Dan Marino was great, even how he moved (slow or not), but he was too good for his own good, he scored far too quickly a lot of the times, and the defense has very little rest to help keep the lead.

This shows you McDaniel is thinking about every aspect of the game...That is a sign of possibly being all we ever hoped for in a HC since Shula was replaced by JJ.

Last edited:
Really? I found the intelligence in that line of comment self-evident. Sorry you missed it.
Oh I wasn’t being funny or anything. I was just curious how you interpreted the response and if you had any examples.

This is brilliant of McDaniel, some times being aggressive and even scoring too quickly will hurt you.

If you're going against a high scoring team, and get on the board 1st, it's to your benefit to try and not score too quickly, run more, make shorter passes, run that clock to the point ock time ends up favoring you 2 to 1, give your D some huge rest, while killing your opponent's D all game.

Everything about Dan Marino was great, even how he moved (slow or not), but he was too good for his own good, he scored far too quickly a lot of the times, and the defense has very little rest to help keep the lead.

This shows you McDaniel is thinking about every aspect of the game...That is a sign of possibly be all we ever hoped for in a HC since Shula was replaced by JJ.
Except for the part if you DONT score while milking that clock and then your high scoring opponent turns around and scores quickly. Putting pressure on you to now match.

Back
Top Bottom