Day TWO Joint Practice Phins/Dirty South Pigeons Tweets HERE! | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day TWO Joint Practice Phins/Dirty South Pigeons Tweets HERE!

Makes me think about Iggy& B.Jones in the sense of natural skillset vs a taught skillset.

Iggy and B.Jones have to be taught how to be aware and attack the ball in the air when there’s an opportunity.

Whereas guys like X and apparently Holland just do it without trying. It’s natural, ball in the air, feel where the opponent is, look up and take ball.

Makes me think about Iggy& B.Jones in the sense of natural skillset vs a taught skillset.

Iggy and B.Jones have to be taught how to be aware and attack the ball in the air when there’s an opportunity.

Whereas guys like X and apparently Holland just do it without trying. It’s natural, ball in the air, feel where the opponent is, look up and take ball.
I agree, the Force is strong with Howard and Holland.

I agree, the Force is strong with Howard and Holland.

It’s natural and a glaring weakness for Iggy. It’s crazy how often he’s there. But refuses to turn his head, play the hands, body lean etc. it’s like watching someone with two left feet.

Howard and Holland probably could have been receivers. Howard definitely goes up to get it like a quality receiver.

Whats crazy is Iggy is a former receiver. But he looks like he has no familiarity with the football at all.
Definitely needs to work on turning his head. Sometimes his coverage looks great, but agree he loses the ball.

It’s natural and a glaring weakness for Iggy. It’s crazy how often he’s there. But refuses to turn his head, play the hands, body lean etc. it’s like watching someone with two left feet.
It’s one of the main reasons why I thought since predraft he’s a slot corner thru and thru

The pass completion, Iggy was defending against, in the Chicago game; epitomizes Iggy so far. The play where he had absolutely fantastic coverage but didn't get his head around to locate the ball. Instead he tried to knock the ball out but the WR made a great play and snatched it for a big gain. If he makes that play with consistency he will take the next step in his development.

Back
Top Bottom