Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE! | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE!

didn't Brees play for San Diego for like 5 seasons? then they traded him to NO when they drafted P. Rivers?

drew brees didn't actually become "drew brees" until like his 7th season (although he had decent seasons prior to that).
His third season looked pretty good tho

The Bills could win 10 Super Bowls and I still wouldn't troll. Not my style. Talking about what happened on a bad pass is not trolling - its talking football.

Only if you comment on every pass.

Here is your chance to provide this board with a list of all the passes you looked at today, along with comments and conclusions about each pass.

The truth will be revealed - LOL

Watching these clips something that really jumps out to me is how incredibly quick Jackson is out of his stance.

Really hope he can lock down the RT job.
Hes never lacked athleticism, Armstead gave him, and Hunt a shoutout for their play this week. I think hes just finally working with a real OL coach.

I cant wait for the regular season to get here.

I've spent 30+ years of my life seeing players light up the pre-season like the a Hall of Famer, only to never be heard of again once the season starts.

Like clockwork.

So, based on your post (see above), you expect that a lot of the players that will be on this year's team won't remain with the Dolphins.

For clarity, I'd like to see a list of players who will make the team, but not be here next year. Come on, you have 30 years or more of experience in with this - please illuminate it for us, like clockwork.

Watching these clips something that really jumps out to me is how incredibly quick Jackson is out of his stance.

Really hope he can lock down the RT job.
Yes he is that is very accurate explosive out of his stance, noticed that in camp…however..

Sometines he shoots back so far and so fast that it allows him to be vulnerable to inside counter moves.

When I watched him at camp it seemed like he mostly expected wide rushers to go wide and run that arch, then when one would counter to the inside he would get beat because he went to wide to quick.

So I get what your saying for sure but there is that vulnerability that I mentioned because of it

Back
Top Bottom