Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE! | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE!

Wow 12 to 24 hours at 30,000 feet up in a plane (That does not allow you internet service at any time), that sounds horrible...But very convenient you were back on the ground with internet service the moment a rare miscommunication pass occurred for Tua, and was trending.

How lucky for you.
You may want to check your blood Oxygen level. - LOL

Yes he is that is very accurate explosive out of his stance, noticed that in camp…however..

Sometines he shoots back so far and so fast that it allows him to be vulnerable to inside counter moves.

When I watched him at camp it seemed like he mostly expected wide rushers to go wide and run that arch, then when one would counter to the inside he would get beat because he went to wide to quick.

So I get what your saying for sure but there is that vulnerability that I mentioned because of it
That seems correctable. Hopefully by opening day, he's made adjustments.

At the very least - LOL
And that's a good thing. Very optimistic in how they played during joint practices. The only issues that came out during tweets, were the high snaps, limited running room on offense and allowing some pressure at times. But overall, good news.

At the very least - LOL

I'm not sure that's the right way to look at it. Obviously noone wants to get shown up but neither team is putting in 100% effort so I don't think we should necessarily start thinking "We are better than the Bucs this year!"

Back
Top Bottom