Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE! | Page 53 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE!

Lotta guys who don’t need to make the roster

Yup yup.

That would put us over 30million.

Sure would go a long way to solving our cap concerns the next couple years.

That Wilkins extension money, not all of it.

Also makes it possible to go after a disgruntled lber who's only 25 that wants a lot of money.

That money could go a long way to making that more feasible.

Or.... option a. Just let it roll over lol

Shaheen and Bowden would get us close to 35..... just saying

The Bills could win 10 Super Bowls and I still wouldn't troll. Not my style. Talking about what happened on a bad pass is not trolling - its talking football.
Than why aren’t you ”talking” about all the great throws Tua has made if you are not trolling, troll?

not "brees-y" enough for SD to hold onto him (i said he had decent seasons prior to becoming the drew brees we all came to know
They were lucky the qb they got to replace him was good as well or else they would’ve been screwed. Then again Brees did have a bad shoulder injury that many, including Miami, did not think he’d overcome and be the same qb. Turns out he ended better after his surgery

Mad? You thought I was mad? LOL

The clip is going viral means dick...lots of ignorant **** goes viral and people don't know the whole story. I couldn't give a **** less.
It’s so dumb, it’s hard to tell. Was pass short or just off to left? That Angle is hard to show depth let alone if tua was throwing to a spot and Wilson got slowed up from the press coverage.

They were lucky the qb they got to replace him was good as well or else they would’ve been screwed. Then again Brees did have a bad shoulder injury that many, including Miami, did not think he’d overcome and be the same qb. Turns out he ended better after his surgery
Even considering the decent seasons he had in SD, I don't think anybody at that time could have foreseen the Hall Of Fame career that was to come.

I honestly have no idea.

Not sure why you're mad at me. The clip is going viral.

OMG that's too funny!

Freakin' Tua has got to stop doing that kinda ****!

That was a bad high school throw let alone "pro."

It's like periodically the dudes brain disconnects from his hand and the ball comes out quacking like a mallard!

I know the kid has worked on his mechanics and arm strength and that's great and I fully support that BUT...

My gawd that's an awful look.

Back
Top Bottom