Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE! | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE!

OMG that's too funny!

Freakin' Tua has got to stop doing that kinda ****!

That was a bad high school throw let alone "pro."

It's like periodically the dudes brain disconnects from his hand and the ball comes out quacking like a mallard!

I know the kid has worked on his mechanics and arm strength and that's great and I fully support that BUT...

My gawd that's an awful look.
Explain the route and what play was called and if the db interfered.

You glowing along with a bills fan, who's been banned from this thread tells us all.

Seriously, after watching all the reps of these last two practices, which were a hell of a lot of reps, I hope MCD doesn’t play any starters..not after full pad practices for two days then playing a game on one day rest.

Don’t do it man

Regarding the practice incompletion in question: either the WR didn't get to his spot in time, or Tua either missed his spot or missed on the timing. Looks like the 1st or 3rd to me.
From what I could actually see, I'd say either the defender had a hold of the receiver's jersey, or it was just a bad throw.

From what I could actually see, I'd say either the defender had a hold of the receiver's jersey, or it was just a bad throw.

It looks to me like the trajectory is right for where Wilson is trying to get. Wilson isn't suddenly moving in a different direction to track the ball. He just can't get to it. Could be the defender with some extra contact or just a timing issue between QB and WR. Either way, it's insignificant as a sample of 1. It's going viral for the lulz.

Accuracy is a major strength for Tua. Even his biggest haters will admit that. Someone said it looks like Tua has the answers to the test. Multiple people have said he's throwing with impressive velocity. If those two things hold up, the only other concern is durability.

Seriously, after watching all the reps of these last two practices, which were a hell of a lot of reps, I hope MCD doesn’t play any starters..not after full pad practices for two days then playing a game on one day rest.

Don’t do it man
I'd like to see a quarter or so from our starters to set a baseline for comparing their replacements to as we rotate them in. I expect to see that kind of rotation for all but the last pre-season game.

Wait for the last preseason game to hold out most of our starters. That makes the most sense to me!

OMG that's too funny!

Freakin' Tua has got to stop doing that kinda ****!

That was a bad high school throw let alone "pro."

It's like periodically the dudes brain disconnects from his hand and the ball comes out quacking like a mallard!

I know the kid has worked on his mechanics and arm strength and that's great and I fully support that BUT...

My gawd that's an awful look.
I think you just stepped on your "Richard".
Good shot, but poor target selection - LOL

It looks to me like the trajectory is right for where Wilson is trying to get. Wilson isn't suddenly moving in a different direction to track the ball. He just can't get to it. Could be the defender with some extra contact or just a timing issue between QB and WR. Either way, it's insignificant as a sample of 1. It's going viral for the lulz.

Accuracy is a major strength for Tua. Even his biggest haters will admit that. Someone said it looks like Tua has the answers to the test. Multiple people have said he's throwing with impressive velocity. If those two things hold up, the only other concern is durability.
Reasonable analysis.
Nice to see it.

You missed it, there was a report yesterday they stayed behind to work on snaps
They've stayed after to work on snaps at least 2 or 3 times and that's just what we know from the public practices. I'm not worried about the snaps. They'll get more reps and they'll get better, but reality is that it hasn't been horrid or anything. I'm most encouraged about how he did against Vita Vea. He is arguably the best in the league. We haven't had a center that could go toe to toe with a guy like that in a long time.

Tua needs to be able to read the coverage pre to post snap as much as possible so any of these snaps that take away from that yeah I’m concerned. Cause he has a tendency in his past to roll with pre snap reads without post snap verification. And poor snaps don’t help that

I’m not jumping off a cliff but I can assure you tua doesn’t like it

But I am more concerned about Miami having a competent 3rd tackle option.

Of course I’ve been pretty concerned Miami has only one nfl starting caliber tackle in the building since free agency even and that seems to moving more towards two in camp for me. So there’s progress at least

Back
Top Bottom