DC Options? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DC Options?

Fin-Loco

2024/2025 NFL Superbowl Champions!!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
It's early but we are definitely dialing in on the fact that Boyer isn't the guy. Hope he flips that script. If he doesn't, who are the best options to replace him with that have ties to McD? The guy from The Mummy movies that runs the Jets is good but I don't think he's going to get fired. He's done as well as he can given the whacky QB carousel up there.

Last edited:
It's early but we are definitely dialing in on the fact that Boyer isn't the guy. Hope he flips that script. If he doesn't, who are the best options to replace him with that have ties to McD. The guy from The Mummy movies that runs the Jets is good but I don't think he's going to get fired. He's done as well as he can given the whacky QB carousel up there.

I don't know who is on the GB, LAR, or SF staffs that could replace Boyer.

I would bring in (Former TCU coach) Gary Patterson as a consultant. I've long been enamored w/ his 4-2-5

I'd say Vic Fangio or possibly Sam Madison gets promoted.
Fangio is a defensive consultant for the Eagles, who are doing well on defense, at the moment.
Sam Madison would be a pretty big jump from Secondary coach to DC but, if McD believes in him, who knows? Obviously, we all love the guy and the secondary play has been good considering....I liked Madison so much we named our dog after the guy.

Sam Madison would be a pretty big jump from Secondary coach to DC but, if McD believes in him, who knows? Obviously, we all love the guy and the secondary play has been good considering....I liked Madison so much we named our dog after the guy.
I would rather get a DC that has more experience and maybe groom Madison to be the DC down the road.

Back
Top Bottom