DC Options? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DC Options?

It's early but we are definitely dialing in on the fact that Boyer isn't the guy. Hope he flips that script. If he doesn't, who are the best options to replace him with that have ties to McD? The guy from The Mummy movies that runs the Jets is good but I don't think he's going to get fired. He's done as well as he can given the whacky QB carousel up
i think after the year this coaching staff will be evaluated on there job performance. To Boyer's side he lost a lot of players through out the year. I understand injuries are part of the game, but what you could say has he mixed it up enough, has he adapted enough to the players he had this year? As always look at the pro's and con's. :ffic:

i think after the year this coaching staff will be evaluated on there job performance. To Boyer's side he lost a lot of players through out the year. I understand injuries are part of the game, but what you could say has he mixed it up enough, has he adapted enough to the players he had this year? As always look at the pro's and con's. :ffic:

I defended Boyer earlier- arguing he has no control over a number of factors. The flip side is he DOES have control over some factors. The biggest, IMO, is the consistent dump off to RBs or short outs to TEs/Receivers with no defender within 30 yds (exaggeration). Those have consistently resulted in easy 1Ds and I saw no adjustments to limit the damage. Same mistake against BUFF and it will be a long, depressing game.
Does that rise to the level Mcd will can him? I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom