DE Mohamed Kamara | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Mohamed Kamara

If you wanna base it on performance in the field then ok

It don’t matter let’s hope this kid makes the team and contributes
Bro I’m pulling for all our picks regardless whether I agree with the pick or like the player or not… they’re not Miami Dolphins so of course I’m pulling for them.

That’s what most here can’t understand. Just bc posters disagree with the picks doesn’t mean we still ain’t pulling for them bc we are. We’re pulling as hard as anyone else here that they’ll all become all pro caliber players.

Bro I’m pulling for all our picks regardless whether I agree with the pick or like the player or not… they’re not Miami Dolphins so of course I’m pulling for them.

That’s what most here can’t understand. Just bc posters disagree with the picks doesn’t mean we still ain’t pulling for them bc we are. We’re pulling as hard as anyone else here that they’ll all become all pro caliber players.
exactly I’m just giving my opinion but I surely won’t bad mouth them like some pundits out there

DE is a game changing position. The uncertainty of Phillips and Chubb being as effective like before injury is a question mark. These 2 DEs can also be on the field as LBs with their combo of size and speed. I like our draft so far. Not flash but good quality. We have 4 new starters in 2025. It also frees up cap space as the old vets are let go.

exactly I’m just giving my opinion but I surely won’t bad mouth them like some pundits out there
I don’t think it’s bad mouthing when you’re giving a personal opinion. Even if it’s not a rosy summary about the player it’s all about the player… not the person.

I haven’t seen anyone here question any character or get personal about the actual person. Everything I’ve seen is based purely on the play on the field so to me that’s not bad mouthing. Not saying you’re doing that or whatever I’m just saying as long as it’s about the actual play on the field then anything is fair.

It’s when you bring personal life off the field into the argument that makes it to far unless you have actual facts to back it up.

12. MOHAMED KAMARA, Colorado State (6-1 ½, 249, 4.59, 3-4): Two-year starter had 13 sacks in 2023. “Hard ass, inner city, beat your ass, got a great takeoff,” said one scout. “That’s how he’s gonna win.” Shortest of the top 25 edge rushers and also has the smallest hands (8 5/8). “Maybe the fastest, most active hands in the whole draft,” said another scout. “His hands are lightning, and he knows how to use ‘em. I do think his role right out of the gate is just rolling him on the field in sub and tell him to go rush the quarterback. He may latch onto a DPR (designated pass rusher) role for a long time. The NFL’s 70% sub, anyways.” Started 33 of 49 games over five seasons, finishing with 179 tackles (45 ½ for loss) and 30 ½ sacks. “He’ll end up being a good pro,” a third scout said. “He might get overlooked in the draft. He may not have ideal size or whatever but he just knows how to rush the passer.” From Newark, N.J.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight,
It's the size of the fight in the dog!"

Well done, Grier & Company.
You appear to have some shiny brass B***S. - LOL

A few weeks ago, we were in cap hell and didn't have many draft selections and none at very high picks in the first two rounds.

First - Grier & Co. got us out of cap hell.
Second - We beefed up a lot of weak areas with some low-cost, short-term FA's.
Third - We drafted some really great developmental players for important positions.
Fourth - We increased our number of draft picks.
Fifth - We are looking at a lot more money to spend in FA after this draft.
Sixth - A "Troll" of a poster seems to have disappeared.
Seven - No reward offered for their return. - LOL

I guess we are now in what may be referenced as the 7th inning stretch. - LOL

WE ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A GREAT TEAM.
I am one Happy Homer.

I don’t think it’s bad mouthing when you’re giving a personal opinion. Even if it’s not a rosy summary about the player it’s all about the player… not the person.

I haven’t seen anyone here question any character or get personal about the actual person. Everything I’ve seen is based purely on the play on the field so to me that’s not bad mouthing. Not saying you’re doing that or whatever I’m just saying as long as it’s about the actual play on the field then anything is fair.

It’s when you bring personal life off the field into the argument that makes it to far unless you have actual facts to back it up.
I wasn’t referring to anyone on this board, this group has been great and respectful

Back
Top Bottom