DE Mohamed Kamara | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Mohamed Kamara

Dude is old AF and turns 25 next month. He's 1 day younger than Jaelan Phillips whose already played 3 years on his rookie contract in the league lol

He's going to be almost 30 ****ing years old if he signs an extension after a rookie contract. WTF

Okay I was pissed back in the day when Shaq Barrett came out of Colorado State and the donkeys got him, I’m thinking why don’t the Fins scout the Mountain West? Now that they grabbed Kamara, I’m stoked they scouted the Mountain West and my alumni CSU!!!!! Kid is awesome! Love this get…..

Dude is old AF and turns 25 next month. He's 1 day younger than Jaelan Phillips whose already played 3 years on his rookie contract in the league lol

He's going to be almost 30 ****ing years old if he signs an extension after a rookie contract. WTF

Cam wake was about the same age when he came to Maimi. I'll take 5-6 years of double digit sacks. Especially for only a 5th round pick.

If you get 4 yrs out of a 5th round pick and want to sign him to a second contract It is a win

Haha, serious\ly though, what a strange thing to bring up for a 5th round pick! This isn't akin to the Browns drafting Brandon Weeden in the first round when he was already 28.

You’re right. He’s an Edge that requires athleticism to keep up with continually young incoming players and doesn’t see players playing into their “late” ages likes QBs.

Let me know when you’ve seen a 35 year old Edge coming off an Achilles get a 180M contract w $100M guaranteed, 4 year contract.

I’ll wait.

Back
Top Bottom