DE Mohamed Kamara | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Mohamed Kamara

Haha, serious\ly though, what a strange thing to bring up for a 5th round pick! This isn't akin to the Browns drafting Brandon Weeden in the first round when he was already 28.
Damn. They DID do that.

Thankfully, their recent 1st round investments were much more prudent.

🤣

(Thank god for them, BTW).

2 thoughts....

Three Utah players (Koa Misi, Sean Smith, & Paul Soliai) were on the phins outta Utah when they were in the MWC

Imagine how I feel about Buffalo drafting Kincaid last yr & Bishop this yr from my alma mater.
Sort of agree only none of those guys were as comparable as the players from linebacker U - CSU, where Joey Porter, Shaq Barrette and now Kamara, were obvious beasts. Glad the Fins snagged one as a rookie instead of paying big money later in his career, Joey Porter, or now Barrett reasonable money in the latter stages of his career.

This pick reminds me of when the Phins drafted Curtis Weaver from Boise State in the 5th round. He was supposed to go in the 2nd or 3rd. I thought we had a steal.

That said, Kamara is much more athletic. I think he has a greater chance to succeed.

Sort of agree only none of those guys were as comparable as the players from linebacker U - CSU, where Joey Porter, Shaq Barrette and now Kamara, were obvious beasts. Glad the Fins snagged one as a rookie instead of paying big money later in his career, Joey Porter, or now Barrett reasonable money in the latter stages of his career.

I thought Penn State was LB U? /s

I was
This pick reminds me of when the Phins drafted Curtis Weaver from Boise State in the 5th round. He was supposed to go in the 2nd or 3rd. I thought we had a steal.

That said, Kamara is much more athletic. I think he has a greater chance to succeed.
just thinking about him yesterday. Didn’t we immediately cut him b cause of injury or something. Maybe the raiders picked him up?

I saw a couple different rankings having him in the range of 60 to 70th best player overall.

Getting a talent like that in the 5th? Steal of the draft.

Him and Chop may not have the gaudy sack numbers, but they put a TON of pressure on QB's last year.

Mess up the pocket and our other guys will clean up. Mess up the pocket and our DB's will feast.

Mine too….kid seems like a dog, and he seems to want it bad.

I like Chop, but I think Mo might be more impactful for us year one.

So, we have a competition for the most impactful new player.
The times, they are a 'changing. - LOL

''To be honest, I’m very excited, but I also am very, very angry going the round that I did,” Kamara said. “That’s just my personality. I knew I could’ve gone higher and I wanted to go higher, but the lovely team of Miami picked me up and I’m going to give them that burning desire. I have a chip on my shoulder, so it just got even greater. Everybody else, all 31 other teams, look out, because the way I’m about to play against these guys, you should’ve picked me before.”

go get em tiger

Back
Top Bottom