Deangelo Hall: "nobody's Better Than X Right Now" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deangelo Hall: "nobody's Better Than X Right Now"

I am not getting pumped about any individual players, I want to see a Winning TEAM, FinsUp

Best defensive player in the NFL. He needs to stay on the field for all 16 games though.

Khalil Mack is stellar (when not facing a guy named Laremy Tunsil).

Best defensive player in the NFL. He needs to stay on the field for all 16 games though.

IDK about that. Love the kid but Aaron Donald is a one man wrecking crew. Other great players on D around the NFL.

Fitzpatrick had a slightly better stop percentage in coverage according to PFF - in his rookie season

So he is the best player :)

IDK about that. Love the kid but Aaron Donald is a one man wrecking crew. Other great players on D around the NFL.

Ya, gun to my head id probably agree that AD is the best.

X is different though. Rare coverage ability combined with lights out ball skills.

I think he’s just scratching the surface. Keep in mind the coaching deficiency he’s also had to overcome.

I would agree but wasn't mack injuried for the bears Dolphins game?

I’m pretty sure we doubled Mack etc an awful lot in that game.

Went in with a gameplan and protection scheme where Mack wasn’t gonna beat us

And executed it. Which hasn’t always been the case. A gameplan and execution being both on point

He’s gonna have to become completely shut down if he wants to reach revis level.

Revis was complete and utter shut down in his prime and damn good in run support too

Run support is definitely somewhere Revis had a leg up on Howard.

Howard has him beat on ball skills.

Revis ball skills were elite too teams just stopped testing him.

And for good reason.

Not sure if x will get that treatment cause there’s still plays to be made against him. But you are definitely playing with fire going there.

That combo of top shelf consistent technique, ability to always play to or maintain his leverage (and in tbe process stay in tbe wr hip) and late locate of the ball and ball skills is Russian roulette. Not to mention he’s got really good feet. Can match footwork of a lot of WRs. Even slots

Back
Top Bottom