Defend Ricky? Why? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defend Ricky? Why?

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand how people, who all have been pimp slapped hard by Ricky when he jumped ship and regurgitated all kinds of excuses why he left, can still think this guy gives a damn about your team.

Ricky does not care about football. That is what all of this is about IMO. Whether he failed a test or didn't show up for it. He knows the rules. If he is taking some stupid supplement then shame on him. He knows he is getting tested for everything under the sun. Why take that chance??!!

This is a grown man. How can you eagerly line up to defend someone who has already flicked the flusher while staring at our franchise go down the sewer once before? It just baffles me. :shakeno:

My hopes are that Ricky gets cleared of everything and then is traded for whatever scraps we can get. Thank goodness for Ronnie! Lets hope none of Ricky's wayward habits are picked up by him.

Being that he is still a member of the Miami Dolphins and he hasn't been found guilty of anything, I'am going to back him. I don't really care about his past, maybe he is clean, maybe he isn't, but we don't really have a clue do we?

I agree but we need to talk about something other than Ricky, this topic is getting old

Superself said:
I just don't understand how people, who all have been pimp slapped hard by Ricky when he jumped ship and regurgitated all kinds of excuses why he left, can still think this guy gives a damn about your team.

Ricky does not care about football. That is what all of this is about IMO. Whether he failed a test or didn't show up for it. He knows the rules. If he is taking some stupid supplement then shame on him. He knows he is getting tested for everything under the sun. Why take that chance??!!

This is a grown man. How can you eagerly line up to defend someone who has already flicked the flusher while staring at our franchise go down the sewer once before? It just baffles me. :shakeno:

My hopes are that Ricky gets cleared of everything and then is traded for whatever scraps we can get. Thank goodness for Ronnie! Lets hope none of Ricky's wayward habits are picked up by him.

In this country we are innocent until proven guilty...

endorphin said:
In this country we are innocent until proven guilty...
a failed test is proof, thats why he has to appeal it

Well, I'm not just defending him. This is more of a case of people accusing and making snyde comments before they even know the facts.

This is regarding a persons ability to change and overcome regardless of the amount of crap built against him. ( and yes I understand he built most of the crap himself)

This is about the simple fact that the NFL thinks one sweeping set of rules should govern all regardless of the circumstances.

This is about many different and deeper issues than just Ricky, however he is the tool of the moment that has flared tempers. The deeper issues are really what's being debated NOT RICKY. Well except for the few who chime in with "told ya he'd burn us again" and saying the best and cheapest player on our team isn't worth a conversation.

This is about everyone expressing how they feel toward the NFL, what goes on behind the scenes that the common fan never gets to see and is now catching a glimpse of.

and finally WHAT THE HELL ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT???

NoLimit84 said:
You couldn't have said this in any of the other threads about him?

Excellent point.

And to answer your question, submitter, I see few people defending him and a lot of people saying, "Why the heck don't we wait until we know what happened before we break out the pitchforks and burning torches?"

That's really not too much to ask is it? That we wait until we know what happened?

The guy was flake before this latest incident.

This is just one more page in his sad file.

nick1 said:
a failed test is proof, thats why he has to appeal it

Actually, the failed test is more like getting arrested. The appeal process is like going to court to find out if the suspension (or arrest) is justified.

Marino Forever said:
Actually, the failed test is more like getting arrested. The appeal process is like going to court to find out if the suspension (or arrest) is justified.

You don't appeal an arrest, you appeal your guilty conviction :wink: He was found guilty but is appealing to see if he might have done something accidental.

ajajaj said:
Well, I'm not just defending him. This is more of a case of people accusing and making snyde comments before they even know the facts.

This is regarding a persons ability to change and overcome regardless of the amount of crap built against him. ( and yes I understand he built most of the crap himself)

This is about the simple fact that the NFL thinks one sweeping set of rules should govern all regardless of the circumstances.

This is about many different and deeper issues than just Ricky, however he is the tool of the moment that has flared tempers. The deeper issues are really what's being debated NOT RICKY. Well except for the few who chime in with "told ya he'd burn us again" and saying the best and cheapest player on our team isn't worth a conversation.

This is about everyone expressing how they feel toward the NFL, what goes on behind the scenes that the common fan never gets to see and is now catching a glimpse of.

and finally WHAT THE HELL ELSE ARE WE SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT???
no actually I am talking about Ricky being a moron. and how he screwed the fins before, and now he is making the organization look like idiots. and how HE got himself into this situation that WE have to deal with.

yeah as is 80% of all athletes arent smoking drugs are taking some kind of banned substance please i personally know first hand. My friend met a particular "starting qb" i wont mention names and this guy isnt a low key starter either, he was with a couple players not nfl but i wont say what league as well and was asking around where he could get some weed so please before everyone goes on this oh he betray us binge or he doesnt care about footbal and all this stuff you people make it seem like everyone does it so get over it. Let me tell you something you think steriods is the only drug in the MLB think again, they toke it up alot in MLB especially NBA and in all sports well mainly i'm just commenting on NFL,NBA,MLB. Ricky helps the team win we can afford to lose him if he is suspended. I dont see such the big deal here he took some type of supplement most likely that was banned we'll see what happens no need for all this ricky hate ricky this ricky that.Once he was running hard you most of the fin fans forgot he had walked away less than a year ago.Me on the other hand have always backed Ricky and if he is suspened well then we might have to consider going in a different direction but until then people lets just see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom