Defend Ricky? Why? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defend Ricky? Why?

endorphin said:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiVw7RIvWJj27mimIJnGXBRDubYF?slug=ap-dolphins-williams-drugs&prov=ap&type=lgns

Saban and the Dolphins praised Williams' attitude, work ethic and leadership. Dispelling his reputation as an aloof, selfish pothead, Williams became such a model of good behavior that he was chosen co-winner of the local media's annual postseason Good Guy Award, given to the player most cooperative with reporters. Williams laughingly described

This sounds great and all. However I'd bet the same was said of Ricky prior to his 2004 fiasco too. I would bet Wanny had nothing but positives to say about Ricky then similar to what Saban says now.
The difference is that Saban insured himself with Ronnie.

Superself said:
:confused:
Hey man, get your quotes straight. I didn't say that.

RoKnRuiN said:
Ricky is judged on his own actions!

I was just checking to see if you were paying attention. :sidelol:

:D Sorry man, my mistake. :wink:

The Aqua Crush said:
I totally agree. we live in a democratic state where your innocent till proven guilty. like i said before ricky taking a supplement or yoga juice is nothing compared to a player killing someone on a dui or assault or wife abuse.

Of course it isn't. I would never go as far to compare the two. However Ricky seems to have an issue with rules. He follows his own set.

Superself said:
This sounds great and all. However I'd bet the same was said of Ricky prior to his 2004 fiasco too. I would bet Wanny had nothing but positives to say about Ricky then similar to what Saban says now.

My point stands that I will allow due process to judge Ricky...

Coach Saban said what he said publically which, coming from a guy that doesn't dole out too much information about anyone or anything, carries some weight with me. I'll take Saban at his words.

ajajaj said:
does that mean that since you make no sense in post after post that we should just go ahead and ignore your post until you prove you have a good point?

Please ignore them aj. Your ultra sensitive humanistic diatribe obviously doesn't gel with someone who is clear, concise, and logical.

GRAPEAPE said:
no actually I am talking about Ricky being a moron. and how he screwed the fins before, and now he is making the organization look like idiots. and how HE got himself into this situation that WE have to deal with.

Well, "we" don't have to deal with anything. Ricky and his attourneys have to deal with this issue as it appears they were doing behind closed doors before the idiot broncos got involved.

If the people who like to prejudge situations would simply shut the hell up till they know what happened then their would be no "dealing with this".

Ricky did make a mistake by walking away from the team, but he apologized and earned, through work ethic and hard play, his place back on the team. He is accepted by his teammates, coaches and compatition. Why do a few select fans think they can judge him better than the people closest to him?

He isn't making the orginazation look like anything, I haven't yet heard this portrayed anywhere as a "Dolphins" problem. The problem rests solely with Ricky and his attourneys.

The problem was complicated by the backstabbing, selfritious (sp), peice of crap Denver Bronco's organization who decided to talk to the press about something they had no business doing. Oh, and by the way in doing so committed a federal offense, it's just too bad the press doesn't have to identify the source so charges can be brought.

Ricky is 1/2 way around the world, what did he do that would classify him as a moron?

RoKnRuiN said:
Please ignore them aj. Your ultra sensitive humanistic diatribe obviously doesn't gel with someone who is clear, concise, and logical.
:boohoo: boo hoo...wow that was a good one and your point is:hmmm:

Superself said:
:sidelol: wow, diggin' deep for this arguement...:lol:

RoKnRuiN said:

So sensitive humanistic diatribe... Wow.:sidelol:

you guys make such good points. Must have been a whiz during debate class.:lol:

ajajaj said:
He isn't making the orginazation look like anything, I haven't yet heard this portrayed anywhere as a "Dolphins" problem.

Ricky is an embarrassment to the Miami Dolphins and the majority of their fans. Take your 'I love Ricky' blinders off.

ajajaj said:
Ricky is 1/2 way around the world, what did he do that would classify him as a moron?

Ricky ran away from the situation. Run Ricky Run away.

I love how a bunch of people say he is guilty funny i havent heard the NFL say anything about it! Funny how things magically appear in people's eyes!

RoKnRuiN said:
Ricky is an embarrassment to the Miami Dolphins and the majority of their fans. Take your 'I love Ricky' blinders off.

Ricky ran away from the situation. Run Ricky Run away.

Uhhh...wasn't Rick in India PRIOR to this being released? Get your facts straight.

endorphin said:
Uhhh...wasn't Rick in India PRIOR to this being released? Get your facts straight.

Who needs facts dorph? This is Ricky Williams we are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom