Defend Ricky? Why? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defend Ricky? Why?

RoKnRuiN said:
Ricky is an embarrassment to the Miami Dolphins and the majority of their fans. Take your 'I love Ricky' blinders off.

Ricky ran away from the situation. Run Ricky Run away.

Do you even think before you type, or are your fingers just having a love affair with your keyboard?

Ricky was gone prior to the leak.

I'm a fan and not one bit embarrassed.

Matter of fact this doesn't affect me in any way, other than the fact I want the Fins to be the best they can be. He is a member of the team and anyone bashing him is bashing the team.

If this team had a few less unloyal fans like yourself, no embarrassement would be evident.

it appears the answer is in the eye of the beholder and maybe someday you will open your eyes and your mind.

RoKnRuiN said:
Who needs facts dorph? This is Ricky Williams we are talking about.

Typical, when people have no basis for their opinion, they opt to call people names. :shakeno:

Funny thing is, I have yet to make sense of any of your musings.

NCDolphinfan said:
I love how a bunch of people say he is guilty funny i havent heard the NFL say anything about it! Funny how things magically appear in people's eyes!

Yeah there is about 5 posters that have apparently been waiting all year for something like this to happen.

Now that is has, regardless of the what the facts are, they are trying to jump on it. A couple have good arguements, but some just bash ricky just to do it and really have no good points.

NCDolphinfan said:
I love how a bunch of people say he is guilty funny i havent heard the NFL say anything about it! Funny how things magically appear in people's eyes!

I will say it over and over. In the court of public opinion Ricky IS guilty until proven otherwise. He will be judged initially on his three previous failed tests. And deservedly so.

RoKnRuiN said:
I will say it over and over. In the court of public opinion Ricky IS guilty until proven otherwise. He will be judged initially on his three previous failed tests. And deservedly so.

This is where you are wrong. In the court of ignorance, Ricky IS guilty until proven otherwise.

endorphin said:
This is where you are wrong. In the court of ignorance, Ricky IS guilty until proven otherwise.

Pull your head out of the sand. Just because you don't WANT it to be true doesn't make it so.

RoKnRuiN said:
Pull your head out of the sand. Just because you don't WANT it to be true doesn't make it so.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree...I don't have lynch mob mentality.

I have chosen to wait and allow due process to run its course. If sensibilty lays neck deep in sand...I'll gladly reside there.

endorphin said:
I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree...I don't have lynch mob mentality.

I have chosen to wait and allow due process to run its course.
You don't need a lynch mob for someone that hung himself three times already.

jspchief said:
You don't need a lynch mob for someone that hung himself three times already.

Nor do you need to hang someone prior to due process being run.

endorphin said:

I have chosen to wait and allow due process to run its course. If sensibilty lays neck deep in sand...I'll gladly reside there.

Move over. Don't hog the beach.

ajajaj said:
Ricky is 1/2 way around the world, what did he do that would classify him as a moron?
Let's see You come into a league that has rules in place against drugs, and you use them. You get caught 3x using them, and possibly a fourth. THAT makes you a moron!

ajajaj said:
Do you even think before you type, or are your fingers just having a love affair with your keyboard?

Ricky was gone prior to the leak.

I'm a fan and not one bit embarrassed.

Matter of fact this doesn't affect me in any way, other than the fact I want the Fins to be the best they can be. He is a member of the team and anyone bashing him is bashing the team.

If this team had a few less unloyal fans like yourself, no embarrassement would be evident.

it appears the answer is in the eye of the beholder and maybe someday you will open your eyes and your mind.
Wow you are a greater fan than I anticipated. You have never said a bad word against ANY player in a dolphin uniform?? I don't blame you though they have all been great players, Todd Wade, Cecil collins, never a negative word huh.

Back
Top Bottom