Defend Ricky? Why? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defend Ricky? Why?

RoKnRuiN said:
aj you spend 80% of your posts bashing the people who write the stuff you are SUPPOSEDLY commenting on. Time after time, post after post, your intention is to put down the people you disagree with. Not rebut the topic. If you are going to represent yourself as an intellectual superior to everyone else at least learn some basic spelling.

That's not true. I don't "put down" anyone with a valid arguement. I put down people who attempt to put an arguement together that don't seem to have any idea what they are talking about.

My spelling being as it is, at least my point of view is not warped or predetermined by bs that isn't even known as fact.

I could say you are a redneck hippy from Oklanoma, but I don't because that would be unfair I don't know you well enough to make that determination. Just like you nor the other two posters that apparently share your view know the facts about Ricky enough to make an educated statement on his situation.

Then to take your prejudged ideas and use them as the reasoning to say our best player shouldn't be a Dolphin anymore is deserving of some questioning as to your, good spelling, but lack of judgement.

Given the choice I would take judgement over spelling any day of the week.:wink:

jspchief said:
I don't even think you know what my argument is. Your responses so far indicate that you don't.

Never once have I said he doesn't deserve due process. Never once have I said that he is without a doubt guilty.

In your posts, you insist he is getting what he deserves. Because of his past he will be considered in an unfavorable manor and some how makes the Dolphin orginazation look bad.

He is one of our biggest stars and we have him for the minimum salary. What is your problem with Ricky. It can't be his failed test, you don't know anything about that. It can't be his play on the field, or actions in the locker room, or practice that's been, according to Nick Saban nothing short of awesome. It shouldn't be his past because if his teammates can accept and forgive and welcome him you shouldn't have any issues.

So what is your problem with him?

RoKnRuiN said:
Your inferiority complex is blinding me.

I was going over most of your rebutles and you really like to take things out of context.

I could easily break down your quotes and take bits and peices of what you say and use them against you. Doesn't take much to do that.

I think I have asked you this a few times...Your point is???

You have not made one point throughout this conversation. You have simply picked apart what others have said and tried, failed, but tried none the less to sidetrack the point every poster has tried to make with your own twisted view of what they said.

Like I said to you before if you have a point make it, otherwise take your comments and stick them somewhere unpleasant.:D

RoKnRuiN said:
Your inferiority complex is blinding me.

actually what appears to be blinding you is your prejudice additude.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom