Defensive Coordinator Options | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defensive Coordinator Options

Name to watch, Bret Bielema. He joined the Pats as a consultant and has been enjoying his time this year in the pros, and sounds like he wants to stay in the pros.

I don’t think this is Gases’s call. That’s why other head coaches weren’t hired for the Jets. They wanted control of all assistants. I bet you GM is hiring DC and OC. Gase doesn’t have the balls to make this hire.
How do you know lol

how bout Kris Richard? every HC knows.. hiring a good coordinator is actually hiring the next HC
Cowboys are probably going to make him their official DC in the off season. I believe they want him as their next head coach when they finally move on from Garrett.

How do we know grier isnt going to be hiring the coordinators?

Cant blame him after giving gase the power over his bunch. I shouldnt be, seeing how this is the ross era finz, but i am just bewildered how we will
hire a guy who was never intrusted with play calling until receiving a few
chances last season (and you can bet approved by billicheck) and he is going to decide what changes are needed during games, half time adjustments, etc... ?

This is the guy who is going to out smart bill billicheck 2x a year? Gase, cameron, philbin, sporano (tony did design his own fist pump though) all came with the same glowing recomendations, smart, respected, guys loved them, has all the tools, blah, blaaaaahhhh, BLAAAHHH!!!!. Now, you can add flores to the pile. I know a lot of guys are searching out things for hope and comfort but there is none. I truly believe every one of this years batch of coaches the finz contacted turned the job down out side our inside guys rizzi (who deserves it) and logaines because ross had nothing going while waiting around for flores.

Like tannenbum, nobody else in the nfl was offering, or was offer him a job accept ross. Flores brings nothing to the table. NOTHING and nobody offered him a thing and he knows this is his ONLY shot at at actually getting a h/c gig. 12 years of being a jack of all nothing in new england. Thats a long time to not get a good in house gig which have been many in patsland as they lose coaches and assistants every two years or so.

Bet our oc/dc guys are going to be flores caliber 3 line resume stiffs. You can bag my post all you like but think: the least respected owner in the nfl. First time, whatever, stone face gm. No qb in sight. Missing plenty of pieces on both sides of the ball and no big box of draft pics. Plus, a credible threat by owner and gm to go into complete rebuild. No big time coach or coordinator is coming here and you cant blame them. This team trainwreck is not a fan secret. Its known throuout the nfl, college and sports media.

Sorry to be so long in posts lately, i am generally not this way, however, i am just frustrated at the ineptitude of ross year after year after year. Guessing your team is not going to have a winning season and KNOWING IT, before it gets off the ground, it is just gut wrenching and venting is a must. Be easy on me guys, most of us are in deep pain and have been for years. And now we were just handed more years.

Back
Top Bottom