Defensive side of the ball something to get excited about... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defensive side of the ball something to get excited about...

Re: Heh

Originally posted by daryls61
Sam Madison and Brock Marion are still looking for Eric Moulds. How come your PB corners can't cover him??

daryls61 - keep the smack in the smack forum.

Originally posted by erralyn
I came here today to read the boards. But then I noticed that apparently the moderators were all on vacation, so I decided - yes - to give a little advice to certain fans of other teams which were talking smack. As long as they are allowed to talk smack elsewhere than the smack board, I'll be 'moderating.' If the moderators would moderate that smack, then I wouldn't have to.

erralyn - there is no such thing as a "self-proclaimed" moderator, at least not at FinHeaven.
We try to catch everything we can, unfortunately, we cannot be omnipresent. If you have a problem with a post, by all means, report it by using the "report this post to a moderator" link at the bottom of the post, thereby bringing it to our attention. This way, when we do come on line, we see it first, and can deal with it accordingly. Usually you'll find that when a member responds in the way you did, it only encourages more posts from the person.... this can lead to the degeneration of a perfectly good thread.
Thanks

Jon

Originally posted by inFINSible
I wholeheartedly agree DeDolfan, I want to see flying and hitting for the full 60....let those dogs run baby!!

You know, InFins, it's no big secret of my dislike for Wanny. But let me explain a few things about it.
It is in no way a personal thing. matter of fact, he is one of the "nicer" kinds out there. Even his personel moves, while alot have been suspect or even bust, he has made some pretty damn good ones as well. nobody strikes it rich all the time, ask Warren Buffet, :D My problem with him lies with his coaching style. I cannot use the word ability here cuz he does have the ability. His style just makes me go beserk at times. Let the dogs run the whole game. Get away from that "get a lead and then we'll play not to lose" attitude. When we do that, momemtum switches in a big way and it's something that you do not want to lose once having it. We don't get in the postion to play not to lose by playing not to lose to begin with. Like the old saying goes, Ya gotts dance with who brung ya !! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom