Deion Sanders: Stop saying that Tua Tagovailoa is 'injury prone' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Sanders: Stop saying that Tua Tagovailoa is 'injury prone'

Finfan83nj

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

"The Tua that I’ve seen at Alabama since him stepping onto the scene has been wonderful," Sanders said on a recent episode of Move The Sticks. "He stood, he delivered. He’s exceeded expectations. He’s taken them where they wanted to go, and then farther.

"Yeah, he sustained an injury trying to make a darn play. He’s not injury prone. This guy is a flat-out winner. He’s smart. He’s professional. He’s articulate. He’s going to say the right things. He’s going to enhance the organization. He’s going to stand up in the press conference and say and speak the truth. He’s going to praise the Lord. I love everything about this kid. I think he’s going to be a phenomenal success in Miami."

I used to feel this way. I really believe he's mellowed with age. Or maybe I have.
He likes to run his yap. That's for sure.

When he did it on the field, he more often than not backed it up with his play.

It does get tiresome though.

Sounds like another "Rent a Quote"

in case you are wondering - drag a former player out to dribble some thing for clickbait

Regards Tua, I was worried about injuries but he is a Fin now so only want the best for him - success, talent to shine, no injuries etc.

When he is healthy, Tua is an outstanding QB. Yet in less than 2 years in college he suffered a knee injury, had operations on both of his ankles due to injury and he dislocated his hip. While that doesn’t mean he will continue to suffer injuries in the NFL, the fact is he was injury prone while he played at Alabama.

When he is healthy, Tua is an outstanding QB. Yet in less than 2 years in college he suffered a knee injury, had operations on both of his ankles due to injury and he dislocated his hip. While that doesn’t mean he will continue to suffer injuries in the NFL, the fact is he was injury prone while he played at Alabama.
Uhh... But stop saying it!

We can argue semantics all day but the fact is he has had an inordinate amount of injuries while playing football.

We all hope his healthy days are ahead of him but pretending he has not been dinged up is silly.

I really can't stand Deion Sanders
Must either be a Florida fan or a Redskins fan. Dion is a good guy who thinks a lot of Tua. WTH does your dislike for Dion have to do with anything MD related.

Hey everybody doesn't have to like everybody :)

I can't stand Elway. He was a great player and all but i just don't care for him personally. Maybe because it was always a him vs Marino comparison back in the day :shrug:

Dion was one of the best ever so his opinion is valid regardless

Back
Top Bottom