Delusional Optimism: "Jets Team FILLED with Pro Bowlers!" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Delusional Optimism: "Jets Team FILLED with Pro Bowlers!"

Hikeman is defintely a character, but he doesn't represent all their fans. We have just as many homers as they have.

That is freaking hillarious!

Jets at 12-4 - Why should we even play the season!

I do agree that their record will contain both a 13 and a 3... just in the oposite columns that they think :) 3-13 for the Jests in 04 :woot:

You know I am sick and tired of the childish sh*t when people start posting nonsense about what other boards say. Grow up.... You must still be in high school for all i know.

Another classic: http://forums.theganggreen.com/index.php?showtopic=19444

Favorite Quote: The reason they say that is because they are thinking wishfully. They know how hard we play them every year, even if we are a lousy team. This year we will be a good team and we are going to have a coupel things happen:

Ellis and Abe are going to turn A.J. into minced meat.
D-Rob is going to stuff Ricky at the line more times than you can count.
Hobson and Barton are going to HARRASS McMichael and Williams, make them wish they stayed in Miami.
Barrett is going to hit Boston so far his juiced up arms will pop.
Donnie Abe is going to MANHANDLE Chambers.
Tongue and McGraw will lay some major licks!

Penny will tear up their overrated D.
Kevin Mawae will plow over Zach Thomas on route to a big run for CMart.
Moss and McCareins will run ALL OVER that D.
Sowell train will demolish anyone in his way!

Chill out.. Its all in good fun. What else is there to talk about?

I kind of liked the quote by JetsFan80 "Screw history. What happened the last decade between these 2 teams means nothing. RIGHT NOW, we have the better team, with a better QB, better OL, better WR's, and better LB's."

WHAT!

Originally posted by juniorseau55
You know I am sick and tired of the childish sh*t when people start posting nonsense about what other boards say. Grow up.... You must still be in high school for all i know.
Yo Junior, why are you so angry all the time? Relax bro.

This isnt even optimism. It's aburdity, but who the hell cares? :goof: The way that guy describes how all of their defensive players will mug our O, I don't think a team in the history of the league has ever been as manhandled as how this guy is making it seem we'll be. Except for the Bears beating the Skins 73-0. It shay happens

Originally posted by juniorseau55

wow anger management not working huh?

What would this guy have to say about the lick Fiedler put on Abraham on his way into the endzone? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom