Delusional Optimism: "Jets Team FILLED with Pro Bowlers!" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Delusional Optimism: "Jets Team FILLED with Pro Bowlers!"

Funny how he thinks the Steelers will be a close game, who the Jets beat last year, yet he thinks the Jets will own Miami twice, even though Miami owned them last year. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by juniorseau55
You know I am sick and tired of the childish sh*t when people start posting nonsense about what other boards say. Grow up.... You must still be in high school for all i know.
Some forgot their prozac?

Chill, every board does it. Childish as it may seem, it's fun to laugh at other people. Why do you think I come here? :lol:

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Why do you think I come here? :lol:

I thought that It was for OUR entertainment justa ?

:lol:

:jk:

:evil:

Marino1983

You guys are acting like Miami has won the last 2 SBs and the Jets have finished 2-14 the last 2 years. I think both teams are close and we will most likely see a split although in the history of the Jets-Phins series it is usually 1 sided and in the last 2 years the series has turned in your favor but I am hopeful we get the split. We were 6-10 last year but had ALOT of injuries including our star QB, just w/ a healthy Chad we win at least 2-3 more games last year- at least. Throw in our best pass rusher, best corner and our best DL being out most of the year and you'll know why teams controlled the clock on us and why we struggled so mightily.

Injuries aren't completely to blame, we were awful most of the year but just w/ good health alone we would be better than last year and we have improved alot this offseason so far, now I'm not predicting a SB or anything but we'll be back in the hunt for the division title like we were the previous 6 years or so(minus '99) before last season's debacle.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
Funny how he thinks the Steelers will be a close game, who the Jets beat last year, yet he thinks the Jets will own Miami twice, even though Miami owned them last year. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say you "owned" us, you barely beat us in Miami and that was after an awful call overturning Becht's 2 pt conversion which was an obvious catch. The first game was close as well but we were still adjusting to Chad being out and blew many opportunites to make it a close game.

I must be honest and say I am very worried about you guys. The history of our series is domination by 1 team, we'll win 5-6 in a row then you guys will, etc... Very rarely do we split like we did in '02 so I am worried the tide has turned and it's your turn to have the upper hand, hopefully it doesn't turn out that way but I am nervous about it.

There are homers on every message boards, including this one. I would love to see what other boards think of people here who make Feeley sound like a diamond in the rough. He has proved nothing and will most likely keep the bench warm all season. I do have to admit though, the Jets going 12-4 or 13-3 sounds like a little much. lol

Originally posted by BigFinFan
I kind of liked the quote by JetsFan80 "Screw history. What happened the last decade between these 2 teams means nothing. RIGHT NOW, we have the better team, with a better QB, better OL, better WR's, and better LB's."

WHAT!

exactly, i was on the verge of registering and let it all out, but then i realized, that this is a jet fan who must be on heavy drugs or something, i mean, i really didn´t follow the jets this offseason, but what are their improvements at LB ? i know they signed eric barton from the faiders but besides that ?

Wow, I am shocked....Fin-atic, on the Jets' MB you actually sounded optimistic. Surely it must be another poster that stole his name and image! :) j/k bro

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
I would love to see what other boards think of people here who make Feeley sound like a diamond in the rough. He has proved nothing and will most likely keep the bench warm all season.

See, you're the polar opposite. You're knocking people for assuming he'll be a diamond in the rough, and then you go and assume he'll be a bust. :tongue:

Was hikeman the same guy saying that LaMont Gordon was a superstar running back in the making, that he was better than ricky williams and stuff :lol:

Originally posted by TerryTate
Was hikeman the same guy saying that LaMont Gordon was a superstar running back in the making, that he was better than ricky williams and stuff :lol:
Yes, the same hikeman who was already thinking playoffs when his Jets were 5-7:lol:

Originally posted by nyjunc
You guys are acting like Miami has won the last 2 SBs and the Jets have finished 2-14 the last 2 years. I think both teams are close and we will most likely see a split although in the history of the Jets-Phins series it is usually 1 sided and in the last 2 years the series has turned in your favor but I am hopeful we get the split. We were 6-10 last year but had ALOT of injuries including our star QB, just w/ a healthy Chad we win at least 2-3 more games last year- at least. Throw in our best pass rusher, best corner and our best DL being out most of the year and you'll know why teams controlled the clock on us and why we struggled so mightily.

Injuries aren't completely to blame, we were awful most of the year but just w/ good health alone we would be better than last year and we have improved alot this offseason so far, now I'm not predicting a SB or anything but we'll be back in the hunt for the division title like we were the previous 6 years or so(minus '99) before last season's debacle.

every team has to overcome injuries, we had to deal with them as well, what makes you believe that you will go injury free this upcoming season ?

I think he will start. Do I think it's the right idea, well we'll see how well he performs in spring practice and preseason vs the play of jay. It also depends on who's on our roster from the draft. If he outplays Jay sure he's our QB, if he doesn't well then say goodbye to next year's second for a backup. Then we can have dreams of drafting a good QB next year if we don't get one this year. It'll happen one of these years, but we'll find out if the price we paid for feeley was a smart investment on the part of RS.

Back
Top Bottom