Denver continues Poker game . . . reports of Orton clearly outshining Tebow in camp | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver continues Poker game . . . reports of Orton clearly outshining Tebow in camp

Probably true.

What does Orton really care ... if he stays he will get a truck load of cash ... and will end up somewhere else any way. Heck, if I were Orton ... I'd want to be there on Pay Day. Worry later about going somewhere else ...and get a 2nd Pay Day!! i.e. Haynesworth has money coming out of his ears, grumbled after pay day.

The FO wants to move him for those reasons!!

Or we could sign Delhomme for cheap (somebody the Broncos are rumored to have interest in after dumping Orton . . . John Fox/Delhomme connection from Carolina) and then using him as bait for Orton . . . essentially giving up no compensation.

Should be entertaining.

haha. Seriously, though?

Orton is outplaying Tebow? OK that throws a whole new light on things. Guess we better offer the 1st rounders in '12 and '13 along with Dansby and Long! We have to get the deal done!

LOL now thats a DEAL!!!

The Broncos are screwed because Tebow will be throwing bad passes from Sept. 11 - Jan. 1

But that is the plan . . . don't you understand. Elway LOVES him some Andrew Luck . . . he is gonna sell jerseys and seats while Tebow is named the starter, and even if he crashes and burns, that just opens the door for Andrew Luck. And if Tebow does well, than Tebowmania will run the league . . . it really is a no lose situation . . . they aren't going with Kyle Orton this year.

Kyle Orton was on NFL Network and he pretty much confirmed he doesn't want to be a backup.

Lol, that's fine. They can keep him and his 9 million. I have no issues throwing Henne out there, and sucking for Luck ( -- or Matt Barkley atleast)...

Orton is an obvious upgrade over Henne but I won't be crying if we "miss out" on this oppurtunity.. I'm glad Ireland is standing his ground and isn't overpaying for someone like Orton. We overpaid for Dansby making him the highest paid LB, but it was a good overpaying. If that makes sense.

Orton is an obvious upgrade over Henne but I won't be crying if we "miss out" on this oppurtunity.. I'm glad Ireland is standing his ground and isn't overpaying for someone like Orton. We overpaid for Dansby making him the highest paid LB, but it was a good overpaying. If that makes sense.

This.

Broncos reporters are saying Orton is just not willing to mentor Tebow...he doesn't talk to Tebow and basically it is either Orton or Tebow, but they both can't co-exist in Denver:

http://www.850koa.com/mediaplayer/

Back
Top Bottom