Denver drafts right before us at 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver drafts right before us at 15

showa

Rookie
Reaction score
This looks like Denver's play to move in front of us to take Chris Jackson. Too bad becuz I was actually hoping we would draft him. Big, fast receiver who would just run fly patterns all rookie season as a deep threat for Daunte.

What sucks is that we now have a team with similar strengths/weaknesses drafting immediately in front of us rather than Atlanta who had quite a different need set to us. Whoever Denver selects the odds are it'll be somebody we wanted.

showa said:
This looks like Denver's play to move in front of us to take Chris Jackson. Too bad becuz I was actually hoping we would draft him. Big, fast receiver who would just run fly patterns all rookie season as a deep threat for Daunte.

You mean Chad?:confused:

The only thing that sucks about this was that Denver was the most likely trading partner for Miami. I could give a damn about who drafts Chad Jackson the Gator bust as long as it isn't Miami.

jackson will be a bust, he is wes welker (nothing wrong with wes, but he isnt 1st round potential)

Living in Denver I hate them too. The Broncos have always drafted poorly. Middlebrooks in the 1st. Clarett in the 3rd. They may go for Lawson which would really suck, because they lost out on Abraham.:dolphins:

I would rather see us take an O-Lineman as well with our first pick

They are going to offer 15 and 22 to NO they want mario they need a de most. They cannot afford two #1's. That is why the rumor swirrled about them wanting to trade out for next years picks

Back
Top Bottom