Deone Bucannon Goes At Armando Salguero(regarding Rosen) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deone Bucannon Goes At Armando Salguero(regarding Rosen)

Attending Larry Fitzgerald's charity event means more to me than this heartfelt video tweet. It's one thing to record yourself saying all the right things. It's another to commit yourself to a half-day of open access to those fans who can say whatever they want as you are definitely on the way out, and many of whom you know feel strongly that you should go for whatever reason. Rosen went, won the home run derby, and apparently was gracious the entire time. Not sure whether he has turned over a new leaf, but that takes courage and commitment to put oneself into that environment. Most players would have simply canceled, and nobody would have thought less of him for doing so.

Kudos to Rosen for doing this. Let's hope it is a sign of a changed attitude. Fingers crossed.

...but but but Steve Smith, a paragon of propriety who sucker punched a teammate and broke his jaw, then forced his way out of Carolina and gave the Ravens their playbook called him 'unprofessional" for unfriending AZ on social media after being treated like garbage for the last few months by the team responsible for surrounding him with support that ended up with his 45 sacks.

National reporter's: "We have asked multiple people who have worked with Rosen and came away impressed with how mature Josh handled this situation"

Mando: "My sources say he is a villain and an entitled millennial."

At this point I think Mando was talking to Jim Mora kniwn for being on the record for saying Rosen wasn't good enough for him at UCLA. He didnt have any problem changing the offense every year and starting him in that span to so...

Thats why I labeled Barry Jackson’s dislike of the trade/draft as a “1 off”. He got caught up in it but he already has professionally moved on.

Those other two numbskulls (Omar and Mando) will never let this die. Rosen will have to become Peyton Manning . . . And even that may not be enough for them to get off being wrong about Miami’s interest all along.

Thats why I labeled Barry Jackson’s dislike of the trade/draft as a “1 off”. He got caught up in it but he already has professionally moved on.

Those other two numbskulls (Omar and Mando) will never let this die. Rosen will have to become Peyton Manning . . . And even that may not be enough for them to get off being wrong about Miami’s interest all along.
but Peyton rubbed his crotch in a female trainer's face at TN... so I'm sure he would have been held to a different standard by Miami's "Dumb and Dumber."

yeah they seem like they are going to have a issue with Rosen from day 1....comparisons to Cutler/Tannehill/Henne & Negative talk its going to be a clustered off-season IF he fails they probably already have a article lined up of i told you so......

I’m guilty of believing the bad press he received regarding attitude. Since trading for him I read nothing but positive stuff from teammates and coaches and examples of community work. His thank you to the Cardinals and wishing Murray the best was nothing but class. I hope he’s able to become the long term solution in Miami

I love Barry, he's forgiven. The others can eat my shorts.

The truth is typically the opposite of whatever those brickheads Omar & Mando report/tweet.

Back
Top Bottom