Deone Bucannon Goes At Armando Salguero(regarding Rosen) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deone Bucannon Goes At Armando Salguero(regarding Rosen)

Lmfao. Anyone happen to read the article that said even if Rosen doesn't pan out he'll be making average backup QB money from Miami until his option year in 2023 (assuming Miami exercises it)!

So yeah essentially a 5th round pick and backup QB money... terrible value right there. That's even better than the 4th I wanted to trade for him.

I don't think "garbage person" is a stretch at all. Omar boasted about shooting at someone and said he would have killed that person if he had better aim. And one of the most notable things he's done in the past decade is befriend a player's wife who outspokenly bashed her husband's teammates and Omar was right there for all of it like a gossip queen.

There are people who have a single desire/agenda and anything that may sidetrack that agenda is automatically a target. Thus, Mando and Rosen, although there seem to be a few here who trash anything about Rosen and predicting ruin. I see this as another test for Flores and staff. Can they fix the OL and QB? Can they coach up players? Can they develop intelligent game plans? Rosen is one of those pieces who have the talent. Can the staff bring it out?

I've become attached to the idea Miami would somehow, someway get Tua in 2020 and still hope it will happen. I liked Rosen as a freshman, but he didn't seem to progress as I thought he would (may have been lack of talent around him) and bought into the criticism he was not a high character guy that could be a team leader.

Yet, I've heard more complimentary statements from Cards players as I've researched the past day about Rosen in the one year he played for the Cards than I recall hearing from Dolphin players about Tannehill in 7 years.

Ultimately, I just want the Dolphins to get another franchise type QB that can lead this team to the playoffs and ultimately to the Super Bowl on a regular basis. If that comes with the name of Rosen on the back of the uniform instead of Tua, SO BE IT!

Back
Top Bottom