Deshaun Watson mega thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson mega thread

Man, I just can't understand this hesitance with Watson. Watson was #1 in the NFL in passing yards (even though he was 10th in passes thrown), #1 in yards per attempt, #1 in plays over 20 yards, #2 in the NFL in passer rating behind only Aaron Rodgers, and #3 in the NFL in completion percentage (only .05% behind Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees). Put those rankings on our team last year and where do you think we would be right now.

Tua was benched twice and threw for less than 100 yards in 3 of his starts. i mean, I like Tua and it's possible he will end up being great, but Watson already IS great.

Last edited:
Man, I just can't understand this hesitance with Watson. Watson was #1 in the NFL in passing yards (even though he was 10th in passes thrown), #1 in yards per attempt, #1 in plays over 20 yards, #2 in the NFL in passer rating behind only Aaron Rodgers, and #3 in the NFL in completion percentage (only .05% behind Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees). Put those rankings on our team last year and where do you think we would be right now.

Tua was benched twice and threw for less than 100 yards in 3 of his starts. i mean, I like Tua and it's possible he will end up being great, but Watson already IS great.
I love Tua but I’ll trade Tua and the 18th pic for Watson right now. Keep the # 3 pick doe. Go sign Allen Robinson , draft devonta smith. I’m all in on this scenario

Well that’s settled...guys a tool!! thank god we found out before we did something stupid. With all the **** he’s causing and now the jets!!! He’s a ****ing TOOL

If this comes to fruition, we have to hope the Pats lay an egg in their QB search or else we'll have the worse QB in the AFC East.

EDIT: This reads like a dig. It wasn't intentional. It my truth about the situation.

Last edited:
I don't believe it, even if you love NYC that much you wouldn't want to go there. He'll be a Dolphin before being a Jet

I don't believe it, even if you love NYC that much you wouldn't want to go there. He'll be a Dolphin before being a Jet
He either really wants to play for Saleh, or he's got to at least pretend they're his first preference, after whining about them not hiring him.

Never trust Armando as the source. Another source is already calling this BS

You know what it really is....he found out the dolphins truly or not interested in him and now all the sudden the Jets are his first Choice!!

I just hope this gets rid of all the Watson nut lickers off the board...

Back
Top Bottom