Deshaun Watson mega thread | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson mega thread

As far as QBs go, I can't remember an offseason like this one. Top 10 QBs are almost never available via trade... and this year, there are two of them for sale.

Add in the fact that there will probably be 4-5 more QBs selected in the first round of the draft and 2-3 more retiring, and we've hit a peak for QB movement in one year.

Watson got mad they didn't hire his women beating choice of a coach....so elite they went 4-12...he had a part in that.
and gets paid ..what? 40 million?
Special kind of fool to want that.

Watson got mad they didn't hire his women beating choice of a coach....so elite they went 4-12...he had a part in that.
and gets paid ..what? 40 million?
Special kind of fool to want that.
Pretty remedial post suggesting Watson isn’t good because Houston won only 4 games. Go look at his body of work, passing stats, especially from this campaign and you’ll quickly see he’s a top 5 QB.

Speaking of remedial.....Nope...

Herschel Walker trade

Dallas received

3 #1s
3 #2s
1 #3
1 #6

They gave up

Walker
2 #3s
1 #10

This is the target for Houston.

Watching a team give up that much for Watson would be like watching an imminent car crash on the highway.
LOL... yeah, it'd be a stupid high amount for today's rules. Back then, with no salary cap, and less free agency, I think you could afford to make a move like this if you were close... not that it helped Minnesota.

These days, you'd have to be insane to offer that much... for anyone.

Stay away from Watson, he's not as great as he thinks he is and the media claims, much like Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, Melty Ice (used to be), Carson Wentz (used to be) the list goes on...

I'm worried about Tua but I would stick with him, we've made our bed.

Last edited:
Herschel Walker trade

Dallas received

3 #1s
3 #2s
1 #3
1 #6

They gave up

Walker
2 #3s
1 #10

This is the target for Houston.
No way in friggin he'll is Watson getting anything close to this at all. Why do people even bring up the Walker trade. First there was no cap. Second it was so complex involving a lot of conditions on cutting players. Oh and it is also considered mayne the worst trade ever. So why would a team even think about doing that again.

Back
Top Bottom