Deshaun Watson refused to speak to ross directly? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson refused to speak to ross directly?

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I don’t believe this report but I wish it was true.I never wanted Watson, so him refusing to answer the phone when Ross supposedly called to speak to him would certainly end any interest in trading for him.

Can I try and get this straight
The media types told us Flores wanted Watson, one or other contacted the other. Now same media types say they didn’t.
Media types then said Ross rang and spoke to Watson, now they say he didn’t.
What a crock of chit
I’ll wait for Omar to come out with the real facts.

I’m sorry did I put the words Omar & Facts in the same sentence, my mistake

just a question, and it isn't necessarily for you, but for anyone...

Wouldn't it be wise for them to say they haven't had contact or each others numbers. Couldn't that be considered tampering. If the Texans didnt give Flores direct permission to contact DW and he's under contract with them, then i would think that could possibly cost whatever team was to get Flores/Watson a fine or loss of draft picks...

I could be way off though

Wouldn't it be wise for them to say they haven't had contact or each others numbers. Couldn't that be considered tampering. If the Texans didnt give Flores direct permission to contact DW and he's under contract with them, then i would think that could possibly cost whatever team was to get Flores/Watson a fine or loss of draft picks...

I don't believe so, Flores isn't with any NFL team at the moment. It wouldn't be any different than Watson talking to a reporter.

Is the reporting that they said they haven't had contact with each other, or each other's numbers, or is the reporting that after intense investigation into the matter they have had no contact, and they don't even have each other's phone numbers?

DW is gonna be getting his exercise running around cell block 4 with Bubba chasing after his ass...

Just a matter of time.

It won't have any impact. A lot of this is theatre by Buzbee. Constantly putting everything out in the media instead of just letting it play out in court.

“The District Attorney’s Office is conducting a criminal investigation into Mr. Watson. We do not know the topics they are considering or the scope of their investigation. Until we do, it would be exceedingly reckless to be giving statements about our relationship with Mr. Watson. The United States Supreme Court has made it clear that 'one of the Fifth Amendment’s basic functions is to protect people who might otherwise be ensnared by ambiguous circumstances.' When a person asserts the Fifth, they must do so for the entire matter, or else they risk waiving the privilege. Unfortunately, they must then remain silent even when the question posed is wildly speculative or outrageous.”

Back
Top Bottom