Deshaun Watson refused to speak to ross directly? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson refused to speak to ross directly?

Hearing there is some news by some judge making him testify...

Thinking he'll be looking for his happy sock for a few months...

I can't say much about this rummer. Ross endeavored to contact the quarterback on time. As it may, Watson "denied" to talk with the proprietor. Is it true?

Hearing there is some news by some judge making him testify...

Thinking he'll be looking for his happy sock for a few months...

Based upon the comments by his attorney when moving for the protective order, he's going to be invoking the fifth a lot while being deposed.

No idea but sources have said that it was all Flores and not Ross. Ross specifically got a head coach to work with Tua as his guy

Deraper is gonna plead the 5th in civil deposition Friday.
Taking the 5th is his legal right but I think he is guilty as hell, no matter how his court cases turn out. The fact he will not be coming to Miami to play for the Dolphins is the best thing that has happened to the Dolphins in years.

I wonder if Flores is up in Pittsburg trying to convince the Steelers to trade away their future for the sex pervert.

If Ridley got suspended for gambling imagine the suspension for Watson with his 22 civil cases still pending

Taking the 5th is his legal right but I think he is guilty as hell, no matter how his court cases turn out. The fact he will not be coming to Miami to play for the Dolphins is the best thing that has happened to the Dolphins in years.

I wonder if Flores is up in Pittsburg trying to convince the Steelers to trade away their future for the sex pervert.
Lol no matter how his court cases turn out you still think he’s guilty… looks like NO criminal activity occurred… at all.

But in todays America you’re guilty just from accusations. I respect your opinions as far as Miami football goes but to put this man down like you have and then to say he’s guilty even though nothing criminal was found is incredibly ignorant on your part.

That’s crazy that you think he’s the dirt bag when it’s the owner who smeared his name and tried to ruin his life when he wanted to leave. That is a strange stance
He has millions, is set for life. He is a very young man that takes advantage of women to fit his desires. A sexual preparator...

He alone smeared his name...make sure you grab one of his jerseys...

Back
Top Bottom