Deshaun Watson refused to speak to ross directly? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson refused to speak to ross directly?

67C615E3-755B-41C6-8FD0-1C01D869CC42.jpeg
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
8E26D2E4-7F81-4426-9B44-587FCAB014FB.jpeg

That owner did him so dirty imo anyone who who was complicit in trying to derail this dudes life should be charged themselves
A little extreme lol, but I do agree the people who had already pegged him for jail should be eating some crow right now

His trade value and next salary just went through the roof.

Guy was convicted in the media and will most likely never fully clear the stigma that will surround him. I hope the civil cases all fall flat and he chooses not to settle...

He has millions, is set for life. He is a very young man that takes advantage of women to fit his desires. A sexual preparator...

He alone smeared his name...make sure you grab one of his jerseys...
I don’t even really like him that much honestly but to me this whole thing seemed weird from the beginning and a little too much of a coincidence that as soon as he wanted out this just came up. If he didn’t do this it’s pretty messed up to take a guys prime year away and try to put him in jail.

OJ?
He was charged and got off on some seriously questionable but legal courtroom tactics by a team of the best lawyers in the country. The DA was vastly outmatched and outgunned. He still ended up in jail though...

A Grand Jury couldn't even recommend that Watson be charged. The DA in the case saw it as weak from the beginning which is why he took the somewhat unusual approach of convening a Grand Jury in the first place.

I am perfectly fine with Watson never setting foot in Miami, I like Tua's character much better. I just rail against these 'media convictions' that happen from time to time...

Agree...neither was OJ...

All good, he'll never be the face of our franchise so I'm content.

I mean, do you want him to serve time for the lack of amounting evidence? You guys are already putting Watson in the same league as R-Kelly and Epstein. What is motivating the anti-watsonists now a days? At first he only gained his stats in garbage time, and now he is a proficient rapist in your eyes.

I don't give a rats butt about Watson or anything having to do with him. He is a selfish me first diva player. There has been WAY too much written and said about him in the last year and a half. Go to Cleveland and just play and keep your mouth shut and your head down. I'm so sick of hearing about Watson, Rodgers and Brady that it's sickening!! Those 3 are the biggest press hogs in history!!

Back
Top Bottom