Deshaun Watson mega thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson mega thread

How about letting that a**wipe stay with his own crappy situation that he had a part in ...

This was a beat writer that claimed a source within the front office told him that. That beat writer also is very defensive in any talk concerning trading Watson

When I first read that Watson wanted to be traded, I really didn’t think there was much to the story. The more I read though it does appear that the Texans might be willing to trade Watson as they are going into a rebuilding mode and they have a new GM and will soon have a new head coach.

I just hope the Dolphins don’t give up Tua and numerous first and second round picks to trade for Watson. I could live with trading Tua, the third pick in the draft and one second round pick but that would be it. The Texans proved this past season that Watson can’t win with a team which has holes throughout their roster. The Dolphins still have plenty of holes and they can’t afford to trade away all their high value draft picks and expect to win simply by adding Watson.

He will force a trade. So we can put it ro rest about him back to Hou.

Jet could be in play. But if DW wants out of a dysfunctional organization, he would definitely not wants to go to NY.

That leave us, a team with young qb and #1s.

As much as I love Tua, when we drafted him, the highest ceiling we can hope for is a DW 2.0. Now that the original version is within reach, I say we make a play for it, and let Tua develop some place else.

And given DW wants out and has a say where he wants to go, I believe we can keep our 18 and one of the second, to get him weapons.

Watson won 4 games this year I don't care if he goes to the Jet's. The panic I see from Dolphin fans on that is overblown. Let them give up all their picks for him.

Josh Allen is more concerning if he continues his play the next few years.

Also how many threads do we need on this subject?

I really wonder how serious the chance of him coming to Miami really is.

My gut tells me he will go to the NFC... the wildcard in this is Tua. If the new Houston GM, who has ties to Alabama, wants Tua. We may be a very legit trade partner.

He will force a trade. So we can put it ro rest about him back to Hou.

Jet could be in play. But if DW wants out of a dysfunctional organization, he would definitely not wants to go to NY.

That leave us, a team with young qb and #1s.

As much as I love Tua, when we drafted him, the highest ceiling we can hope for is a DW 2.0. Now that the original version is within reach, I say we make a play for it, and let Tua develop some place else.

And given DW wants out and has a say where he wants to go, I believe we can keep our 18 and one of the second, to get him weapons.

I can see the Jets angle. BTW, They'd be foolish not to push hard to get him.

The question is what exactly does D.Watson want out of an organization and does the Jets meet those needs?

Apparently, It's suggested, he likes Miami's structure because of the coach and GM we have in place and the culture they've started to establish.

Right now, No one know what the culture will be with the Jets...so that's a big unknown.

Another place I'd suggest is Washington. They seem to be a QB away from being really dangerous.

If he's going to end up in the AFC East it better be with the Fins. If he ends up with NE forget it our lives will be tortured forever. Plus who wants to make the Jets legitimate?

Last edited:
No way he goes to the Jets.

They have less talent than Houston.
They are equally disfuntuanal as Houston.
They would have no draft picks to fix their team.

Watson knows these things. Again, no way he goes to NY. The media wishes and its them spinning this angle. Watson said he wants to play for Miami. He hasn't said anything about the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom