Deshaun Watson mega thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson mega thread

I know alot of people are excited about this, but guys, he isnt coming here.

Dont get your hopes up thinking we are going to trade for him, we arent.

Does anyone that posts this fantasy actually understand how the salary cap works? You do realize we would have to take on a 154M contract? Please stop. Not happening in Miami.
They could 100% make it work if they want him, I don't see how we would be that strapped. It would take some maneuvering but I think they could make it happen. To be honest I am torn. I lOVE Watson but also excited about TUa and our early pics, would be bittersweet for me.

Where have you seen that? I've only seen his interest in us.
9ers apperently will offer Jimmy G and a package deal, rumors from SF.

Watson is from Atlanta and they have the #4 pick to offer.

According to rumors around Watson, Miami is his preferred destination.

His cap hit is only around 10 million next year before it jumps to 39 million in 2022. 10 million cap hit for next year really allows us to do all the damage we would need to do this offseason to surround him with better skill guys. 10 million for a top 5 QB is a bargain no other way to slice it.

He isn’t going to come out publicly and state he wants a trade unless he’s absolutely forced to. That’s why it’s put out through “sources”. Normally if something like this weren’t true he would have come out and squashed all these rumors and he’s done the exact opposite with the cryptic tweets. He’s added fuel to the fire if anything.

The Jets can offer all they want but if he doesn’t want to go to NY then it wouldn’t matter if they offered their next 10 first round picks. He’s likes Flo a lot and people don’t realize how close he is to Christian Wilkins and Shaq Lawson. I guarantee he’s got the inside scoop from both of them bc I know for 100% fact DW and CW are super close friends. I’d be willing to bet CW and SL have a lot more to do with his preference to come to Miami than anyone knows.

His cap hit is only around 10 million next year before it jumps to 39 million in 2022. 10 million cap hit for next year really allows us to do all the damage we would need to do this offseason to surround him with better skill guys. 10 million for a top 5 QB is a bargain no other way to slice it.

He isn’t going to come out publicly and state he wants a trade unless he’s absolutely forced to. That’s why it’s put out through “sources”. Normally if something like this weren’t true he would have come out and squashed all these rumors and he’s done the exact opposite with the cryptic tweets. He’s added fuel to the fire if anything.

The Jets can offer all they want but if he doesn’t want to go to NY then it wouldn’t matter if they offered their next 10 first round picks. He’s likes Flo a lot and people don’t realize how close he is to Christian Wilkins and Shaq Lawson. I guarantee he’s got the inside scoop from both of them bc I know for 100% fact DW and CW are super close friends. I’d be willing to bet CW and SL have a lot more to do with his preference to come to Miami than anyone knows.
Isn't the going rate for top 5 qbs near 40?

9ers apperently will offer Jimmy G and a package deal, rumors from SF.

Watson is from Atlanta and they have the #4 pick to offer.

According to rumors around Watson
, Miami is his preferred destination.
I don't do rumors. Go look at all the rumors pre draft last year. Useless speculation.

Isn't the going rate for top 5 qbs near 40?
I mean I don’t know the exact average but yeah it’s in that 40 ballpark give or take a few but for next season even though it’s only 1 year only having a 10 million cap hit for a top 5 QB? That’s a deal I’d make yesterday.

I don't do rumors. Go look at all the rumors pre draft last year. Useless speculation.
Lol its gonna be a long off season for you brother. These arnt going away until he's traded and by leaking Miami as his preffered destination, he sealed our fate on being the center of rumors.

The guy isn't perfect but the best we would see since Marino, dude can rip it

thats not the point. One score games down the stretch was a failure

I doubt that’s a trend I’m just saying I don’t want any part of that down the stretch game on the line play in Miami

separate from there’s no way on this earth a building team still like Miami should pay that kinda price in trade. Contender yeah sure but Miami nah way too hefty any 3 #1s and 3 #2s

Watson won 4 games this year I don't care if he goes to the Jet's. The panic I see from Dolphin fans on that is overblown. Let them give up all their picks for him.

Josh Allen is more concerning if he continues his play the next few years.

Also how many threads do we need on this subject?

Tua #1 hater and Watson biggest fan boy needs to make a new thread to enlighten us. He hasn't said anything new in months. Continuous regurgitation of his emotions and the box it keeps him in. Glass box of emotion.

Does anyone that posts this fantasy actually understand how the salary cap works? You do realize we would have to take on a 154M contract? Please stop. Not happening in Miami.
Do you understand that if we did trade for him one of the stipulations would be that he would have to restructure his contract, And X would be traded to help subsidize that new contract and to generate lost pics. There’s two ways to peel that orange.

I know alot of people are excited about this, but guys, he isnt coming here.

Dont get your hopes up thinking we are going to trade for him, we arent.
Can I have Grier and Flo's cell # please.

Back
Top Bottom