Despite all the denials here…We are aggressively trying to upgrade our RB room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Despite all the denials here…We are aggressively trying to upgrade our RB room

Aggressively might be overstating.

If we can bring in superior talent at a discount price, sure. That's just common sense.

Is the fact that we contact teams for a chat a sign of desperation? I would say not at all. More due diligence with an eye towards value, IMO.

this is the big question mark, we are def kicking the tires but super low lowball offers won't get it done with a top 3 back so I am a bit confused. If anyone thinks we can get a guy like Cook or JT for 4 mil not gonna happen. Look at what we are spending on our current stable of backs, I think it's like 6 mil for the top 4

I wonder if he is hunting Trey Lance?
I've been wondering the same thing. Coach McD knows this guy better than most, so it'll be interesting if he thinks he can get anything out of LANCE. And, of course, at what price?

The price has to be very very very low.

I've been wondering the same thing. Coach McD knows this guy better than most, so it'll be interesting if he thinks he can get anything out of LANCE. And, of course, at what price?

The price has to be very very very low.
He's a 3rd string QB as of now, his value couldn't be lower. I'm thinking the 49'ers might regret that move up considering they got their starter in the 7th round, what an odd situation there

I don't think anyone denies we are trying to upgrade the room. The question is at what price?

And right now, we seem to be pretty frugal at that position.
We were pretty frugal at WR until we got Cheetah. Then we got Cheetah. What you see as a trend stops being a trend really quickly.

Back
Top Bottom