Despite all the denials here…We are aggressively trying to upgrade our RB room | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Despite all the denials here…We are aggressively trying to upgrade our RB room

He has been thrown about tho

I know, that’s why it’s important let people know what’s actually possible here. We’re not using 90% of our cap space on a guy who didn’t have his 5th year option picked up.

He’s a good player but the stars aren’t going to line up for him to go anywhere until next year.

I know, that’s why it’s important let people know what’s actually possible here. We’re not using 90% of our cap space on a guy who didn’t have his 5th year option picked up.

He’s a good player but the stars aren’t going to line up for him to go anywhere until next year.
Well damn . I wish for too much I guess

I'd love to somehow land Taylor but I don't see it happening. As far as Cook we let him walk and didn't seem to care one bit. He wanted to be here, he was begging to come here but the Jets pair more. If we could land Taylor think of the great RB duels that would ensure featuring Cook vs Taylor! That would be fun! Alot less fun if they have Cook and we counter with Mostert!

Back
Top Bottom