Devante Parker Intends To Push Through Pain To Prove His Value | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker Intends To Push Through Pain To Prove His Value

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins receiver DeVante Parker openly admits his confidence has been shaken.

The Dolphins’ 2015 first-round pick has the talent to be a top receiver. But his production this season – 14 receptions for 225 yards and no touchdowns in five games – hints he’s more of a role player.

I’m fighting through adversity and trying to overcome it,” said Parker, who returned to practice this week after spraining the AC joint in his left shoulder in a 31-12 loss to the Green Bay Packers on Nov. 11.

Parker is adamant that yet another injury – his third of the season – wasn’t going to shut him down for the season, and he’s laboring to convince the coaching staff that he can play with the injured shoulder.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports...lphins-devante-parker-20181122-story,amp.html

3rd injury for him this season. Guess he finally sees that time is running out for him and he needs to toughen up. He’ll never be 100% in the nfl

I don’t think we are going to keep him around UNLESS he goes off the last 6 games which is so unlikely. Nothing he’s done so far in his career suggests he’s capable of such a string of great performances.

**** this guy. Worst pick since Charles Harris or dion Jordan. Just throw him out with the rest of the garbage

don't bother

I have a better chance of quitting alcohol than he does of growing a pair

3 injuries in 14 catches? That’s amazing.

He’ll never be the player we all thought he could be. Seems like we’re waiting on all of our players to reach this “ceiling” that is way higher than their true potential. We overestimate our own players.

Lol. Laughing my @ss off on the thread title alone. Parker the puss.

The fact that he wants to prove his worth now tells me what I need to know about him.... this mentality should’ve been there a long time ago

Dolphins erred big time by not taking whatever they could have gotten for him when they had the chance.
You can't count on this guy to be your #1.
His mentality and his health don't warrant the investment.

Back
Top Bottom