Devante Parker Intends To Push Through Pain To Prove His Value | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devante Parker Intends To Push Through Pain To Prove His Value

think about this for a moment about this, when hes NOT injured he plays.

I could see him going to a situation with better leadership in the front office and becoming a very good player. That's not going to be with us unfortunately.

He has so many physical gifts, just not the right mentality. Sad but not uncommon

Parker’s just not worth the drama. We shouldn’t have to discuss his weaknesses every damn week.

I could see him going to a situation with better leadership in the front office and becoming a very good player. That's not going to be with us unfortunately.
Not trying to be a jerk, but what in the hell does leadership in the FO have to do with Parker and his injuries? Or is this just another way to take a shot? Do you place any blame on the actual player? Good heavens

10 ppg with T 100 percent, that has been GGG ceiling.

I don't even understand why players like him and Tank are hurt.
How are you hurt when you've hardly played this season?
If we add up his and Tank's snap it amounts to what? Maybe a full-half of 1 NFL game?

No more soft players going forward for the Dolphins. The game is called FB and you need mentally and physically strong players for it.

I’d love to see him turn into an alpha down the stretch, but more likely “he gone.”

Hes very brittle. He looked amazing vs the Texans then they try to get him involved vs the Packers he gets hurt.

He should only stay if he takes a 2 year deal & lowers his cap next year

Back
Top Bottom