Devin Hester | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devin Hester

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,653
Reaction score
0
:yes: I think one thing that should also be noted is that this is his first game as the starting kick returner. Until now, he's only returned punts, therefore giving him much fewer opportunities to break one.
 

phinphan896

Pro Bowler
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
0
Location
The 305
hes got more god given talent than everyone that came out of that draft, including reggie bush. too bad hes too dumb to learn any of the plays. if he would have learned theplays we could have used him in much better ways at UM. hes a game changer
 

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
2,274
Reaction score
3
Age
49
Location
Inside your head
Yeah, he deserves a spot on the NFC Pro Bowl roster for sure. Glad to say he played for 'The U' :peace:
 

HurriPhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,877
Reaction score
26
Whew! What a speedster! Flat out playmaker. Although it's good to see him do so well, I wish he would've stayed to do that for the U. It's good to see him back on Defense playing CB too. And by the way 23Ronnie23 I dont think it had anything to do with him being dumb. The Hurricanes secondary was flooded with talent and I can't imagine trying to take over Nathan Vasher or Charles Tilman's job in Chicago is an easy task for a rookie either.
 

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
14,738
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Location
Hollywood Florida
HurriPhin said:
Whew! What a speedster! Flat out playmaker. Although it's good to see him do so well, I wish he would've stayed to do that for the U. It's good to see him back on Defense playing CB too. And by the way 23Ronnie23 I dont think it had anything to do with him being dumb. The Hurricanes secondary was flooded with talent and I can't imagine trying to take over Nathan Vasher or Charles Tilman's job in Chicago is an easy task for a rookie either.

Actually he isnt the smartest guy out there....he couldnt learn the offensive playbook enough to contribute and he couldnt learn the defensive scheme well enough to get playing time either.
 

HurriPhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,877
Reaction score
26
Alex44 said:
Actually he isnt the smartest guy out there....he couldnt learn the offensive playbook enough to contribute and he couldnt learn the defensive scheme well enough to get playing time either.

Understood. But just by any chance have you ever been able to lok at an actual NFL playbook? There are insane. But, yes I know your right about him not being able to fully contribute besides special teams.
 

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Joined
Dec 5, 2005
Messages
14,738
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Location
Hollywood Florida
HurriPhin said:
Understood. But just by any chance have you ever been able to lok at an actual NFL playbook? There are insane. But, yes I know your right about him not being able to fully contribute besides special teams.

Oh I know NFL playbooks are complex and my head would probably explode looking at one without help :lol:

Its to early in the NFL to say whether he can be a starter eventually, but at UM I know he wasnt very good with a playbook and saw limited action.
 

HurriPhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Jun 6, 2005
Messages
2,877
Reaction score
26
Wow (sorry for the lame post but thats all i got) Wow :clap:
 
Top Bottom