Devonta Smith | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devonta Smith

Flores doesn't seem to care if he ran or not. Says the kid can play. Only you keep harping on this.
Not much...there are plenty of people here and all over that think it's odd he doesn't run and alarming and wanna know what he runs.

Great player. Wish him well.

Maybe you should check out the other message boards, if you really think I am the only one "Harping" on this!

Not much...there are plenty of people here and all over that think it's odd he doesn't run and alarming and wanna know what he runs.

Great player. Wish him well.

Maybe you should check out the other message boards, if you really think I am the only one "Harping" on this!
Other message boards like:

WelovePitts.com or gatorboys.com? :cheers:

Other message boards like:

WelovePitts.com or gatorboys.com? :cheers:
No. Such as many college and pro message boards.

If it's not a big deal that he won't run..hmm? Why not just run and shut people like me and the rest up? Seems odd. He can run routes for Mac Jones but can't run a 40? Okay, bro.

I wonder if he got a guarantee sort of and that's why he hasn't run. It's like in basketball, guys get a guarantee and that's that. I know it typically doesn't work like that but picking that high, Miami may have said if you're there, we'll get you,

Kid can play. I just like Chase and Pitts more. If he is the pick so be it. I'm more into when we get a rb and don't wanna wait until pick 50 although it's probably the right thing to do.

I wonder if he got a guarantee sort of and that's why he hasn't run. It's like in basketball, guys get a guarantee and that's that. I know it typically doesn't work like that but picking that high, Miami may have said if you're there, we'll get you,

Kid can play. I just like Chase and Pitts more. If he is the pick so be it. I'm more into when we get a rb and don't wanna wait until pick 50 although it's probably the right thing to do.
The forum will explode of Pitts and Chase are at 6 and we draft Smith.

The forum will explode of Pitts and Chase are at 6 and we draft Smith.
Only way we take Smith is if they're both gone, if you ask many people. I prefer Waddle to Smith but either is a good choice after Pitts and Chase are gone...Waddle is a better fir for us!

The highlight film on all four of these top receivers is amazing. It almost seems like you can’t go wrong. I love whichever guy’s film I watched last. Lol. Maybe Miami loves Smith and told him to please not run the 40. Lol.

The highlight film on all four of these top receivers is amazing. It almost seems like you can’t go wrong. I love whichever guy’s film I watched last. Lol. Maybe Miami loves Smith and told him to please not run the 40. Lol.
I think that's why they traded back to 6, not to draft Pitts but draft whichever top guy is left.

Back
Top Bottom