Devonta Smith | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devonta Smith

But isn't that true for every player coming out?
No Danny...not every player coming out plays on a team that dominates college football and most weeks when they line up...they physically dominate their opponents on the lines...and as a receiver is lining up with other NFL talent at receiver making the mismatch even greater!

IMO, the pick is going to be Devonta Smith.

Pitts is likely gone to the Falcons at 4.

Between the top 3 WRs, I think Smith is the one that matches the most what we want to do on offense and caters to Tua’s skill set, with Waddle closely behind.

IMO, the pick is going to be Devonta Smith.

Pitts is likely gone to the Falcons at 4.

Between the top 3 WRs, I think Smith is the one that matches the most what we want to do on offense and caters to Tua’s skill set, with Waddle closely behind.
Waddle is a fantastic player and would fit the offense nicely but they didn’t trade up to 6 for him. I’m thinking Pitts is the target but I would be very happy with Smith if the Falcons pull the trigger

I like the idea of Devonta and Tua leading the offense. Talented and insanely hard workers. Maybe if Waddle worked that hard on catching with his hands he would be a top 5 pick

I like the idea of Devonta and Tua leading the offense. Talented and insanely hard workers. Maybe if Waddle worked that hard on catching with his hands he would be a top 5 pick
well right now he needs to get his leg back 100% healthy. Speed is a big part of his game and he's not 100% healthy right now.

well right now he needs to get his leg back 100% healthy. Speed is a big part of his game and he's not 100% healthy right now.
True but he relied on his speed too much. I don't even like Tyreek Hill

I am gonna put on my FH hat and say "he's injury prone".

Back
Top Bottom