did players quit on wanny? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

did players quit on wanny?

Syra39 said:
I don't think they quit on wanny, but I feel that they didn't have their hearts in it 100%
IMO, they gave up before the season started. with R. Williams quiting and the injuries. after that they seemed to just go through the motions.

We were in every single game last year up until the end except the Jets game, I think poor coaching decisions put this team in a position to fail more times than not! I don't think these players quit on the coach, they play for themselves and the man next to them, I have faith they played hard on every play in every game!

ch19079 said:
just because the final score showed a loss by 7, does not mean you were "in the game".

the last SB is a good example.
and you lost to the cardinals. :shakeno:

What are you talking about?? We WERE in most of our games last season. The final score did show us losing by seven and we had a chance to win most of those games. We lost to the Bengals on a last second field goal, we lost to Arizona because our defense collapsed, we lost to Seattle on an INT for a TD while driving for the winning score, we lost to Denver a la the Arizona loss. We were very competative last year for a 4-12 team and with some better coaching we could have won seven or eight games last season. Don't come on here talking that sh*t, we may have been down last year, but we'll be back and we'll kick Buffalo's a$$ next season.

ch19079 said:
you have nothing new to add, or any real info that proves me wrong, so you simply insult my team... :shakeno:

yeah with good reason, the 2004 Buffalo Bills copied the Miami Dolphins of the Dave Wannstedt era, they collapsed with a playoff berth on the line. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom