Did the light go on for Harris last night? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the light go on for Harris last night?

CONVIGLIONUS

Active Roster
Reaction score
How did Harris play did something click for him or was he hot garbage. I couldn't watch the game last night

He was there. I know, kinda non-descriptive but that pretty much sums it up.

He is what we drafted, a project rotational DE. Give him another training camp and he will show us much more, but I wouldnt expect alot from him this season.

I only watched the 1st half, but from what I saw he's hit or miss. He gets pressure when he gets off the ball quick, but if his initial move is stymied, he seems to get swallowed up and becomes a non factor.
He flushed the QB out a few times and applied pressure, but I don't recall any sacks.
He was double teamed on a few plays as well and that pretty much neutralized him.

He has managed to get through 4 preseason game and only record 1 tackle.

Its going to be a ongoing process with him, it's normal. No was he turns into Wake after a switch is hit. Hopes are he develops and gets better throughout the year by getting playing time, experience and coaching.

Like Adam Gase said previously.... Pressures acquire as much attention as actual sacks do. He's consistently gotten to the QB despite the lack of sacks this preseason. I think he'll have better success in the regular season playing on the same line as Suh and Wake.

Harris only played the first 2-3 series last night. Had at least one pressure.

So.... How good was Cameron Wake transitioning from the CFL (Crappy Football League as some calls it in Canada) to the NFL???
How good was Cameron Wake in year 1 of his NFL career? He had 5 sacks but couldn't stop the run at all and was somehow a liability. He benefited from having Jason Taylor and Joey Porter around, and now Harris has Wake, Suh, Branch and even Hayes he could learn from. Harris has better talent surrounding him now and Yesss........ For now he is a project rotational DE.

Sons. I know you aren't a Tankersley fan but he looks very impressive

Back
Top Bottom