Did the Titans hire Gailey?!? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Titans hire Gailey?!?

Tannehilll looked just like 7 years of Tannehill down here. Nice 4th Quarter Pick to Lose a Big Game. Dude is Average no Fire
How is that pick on Tannehill? That WR was literally wide open and he ran into Peters and fell down right before the ball got there. It doesn’t matter if Brown was open on the other side; that should have been an easy completion with plenty of time left.

Tannehilll looked just like 7 years of Tannehill down here. Nice 4th Quarter Pick to Lose a Big Game. Dude is Average no Fire
Serious dumb comment. Now you’re just making a comment to get noticed. His receiver fell down and the pass was a dart right where it needed to be

Oh TinanfaninBuffalo is back, wow. Isn't that exactly what I just said. I would be interested to see what they would be like. Still the same I see from you..sorry for the loss dude, you must be gutted, you did well to win the division though.
I didn’t say you said anything. I asked a question.

Last edited:
I hate those revisionist types of post “He should of went to....” It happens to every single QB in the NFL...big deal and easy to play the results.
On that particular play he had favorable pre snap coverage look for A.J Brown, if he confirms that post snap that's an easy TD.

I would love to see how they do if Henry goes down for a significant stretch, that O is built soley on the ability of Henry to scare the crap out of folks. Without Henry running all over the place the play action threat is not there and that's not going to help their QB.
Yep. And thats exactly why the finz better do EVERYTHING THEY CAN to draft harris. Would be tua's best friend. He would benefit tua and this offense much more than ANY wr right now. Not that we shouldnt take a wr but harris should be coveted by grier and taken at 18. Or trade up as harris IS going to be coveted by several teams. He won't get by bufallo and he will probably go before them. There is no second round for harris.

Wr in f/a, another wr in the second round. Harris at 18 or sooner. More value in a player who can run straight through any defender, has speed to get to the house. Can block. Drag the clock and catch the ball. And, gives us play action that will scare every team. A wr? Just catches the ball now and then. Imagine tua faking the play action and what it would do for tua's bootlegs he loves so much! Just showing the ball to harris or tua holding his arm out with the ball like peyton used to do with edgerin james. It freezes the lb's and they don't find out if it's truly run or pass until it's too late.

So, where is the true value between a wr and harris? Well, it's obvious. Should be anyways. Anyhow, your spot on with your post. Fingers crossed on draft day!!

Last edited:
Typical dolphins fan comment. Tannehill has Back-to-Back playoffs appearances.. Something the Dolphins haven't done in 50 years. Played against an elite Ravens defense and had no help in the running game.

Serious question for the Tannhaters. When Henry goes for 40 yards, is that on the OL or him?
It doesnt matter to rb's like henry or ricky or marshawn or czonka or bo jackson or earl campbell. O line makes a hole? Easy money. No hole? They plow through a couple guys for a 9 yd 1st down or to the house.

It's why i want harris over entienne. Entienne is great but he isnt the power back tua needs for this offense. Ent needs more of an o-line to do his thing. Harris doesn't care who's on the line. Neither did ricky, bo, campbell, marshawn, czonka, etc... . Harris is in that class and also has the best stiff arm i have seen since larry czonka.

Typical dolphins fan comment. Tannehill has Back-to-Back playoffs appearances.. Something the Dolphins haven't done in 50 years. Played against an elite Ravens defense and had no help in the running game.
And lost.

Lol dude we been bad but not 50 years between back to back playoff appreances. It’s only been 20 years. Fielder did it 2000 2001.

Tannehill, great guy, good QB but he does not have the IT factor. He will not win you the big game with his arm.
Tannehill's problem is that he can't win you the big game because of his brain. He might be book-smart but his instincts and reactions to realtime reality are still suspect in year 9 of his career.

Lol dude we been bad but not 50 years between back to back playoff appreances. It’s only been 20 years. Fielder did it 2000 2001.
We've been to 5 super bowls and numerous playoffs in 50 years . I'm depressed right now but I still got to hang onto something to keep my sanity.

Actually we were in the playoffs 1997 through 2001. 5 straight.
Yep at the time that was longest streak in the league actually 1997-2001. I took those for granted.

Back
Top Bottom