Did the Titans hire Gailey?!? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Titans hire Gailey?!?

Lol dude we been bad but not 50 years between back to back playoff appreances. It’s only been 20 years. Fielder did it 2000 2001.
You mean Henry got no help from the passing game.
How is that pick on Tannehill? That WR was literally wide open and he ran into Peters and fell down right before the ball got there. It doesn’t matter if Brown was open on the other side; that should have been an easy completion with plenty of time left.
Wide open?!? The guy who intercepted it was right there and wouldve needed to cover a yard ro step up and knock the ball down.

You mean Henry got no help from the passing game.
Wide open?!? The guy who intercepted it was right there and wouldve needed to cover a yard ro step up and knock the ball down.
Feel free to watch the replay again. Peters was literally back pedaling when the WR fell. He was in no position to make a play on the ball. Even if he did make a miraculous adjustment and knock the ball down it would have been 3rd and 5 with 1:54 left.

I usually support Ryan Tannehill, as some have probably noticed. I saw the game summary from the Ravens/Titans game and quickly summarized that the Ravens stacked the box and left the Titans to win it through the air. 18/26 for 165 yards doesn't cut it. The Titans got beat by a Lamar Jackson led Ravens. That's a load of crap.

Sorry Tannehill, but I still expect you to throw for 3 TD if 3 TD is what your team needs. In this case, you threw for 1 when your team needed you to throw for at least 2. Better luck next year.

I dont think it that hard call play for Tennessee they got veteran team

Back
Top Bottom